NBC Sports Edge Forums

2018 Streaming Defense Thread

21 hours ago, scheibler said:

Bears or Jets? I have both rostered. 

21 hours ago, All Knowing said:

Same here. I'm going with jets.

I got a first round bye week almost locked up. Better week 15 match-up? Denver vs cleveland or Detriot @buffalo? Playing bears week 16, so I just need a week 15 play.

Who would have expected Matt Barkley and BUF to score as many points in this game @NYJ as they did in the past 6 games? 

I dropped KC for NYJ this week to take advantage of the juicy match-up. So much for that, LOL

• Haha 1
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me me me! My first FA add before week 1 when the Mack news hit.   

PSA For potential Oakland streamers:   Uh, it never works out. -void of defensive talent -on the road -team fractured -SF, above all, has had great coaching. Their team c

Cheers to whoever else grabbed the Bears D! Let's ride this train!!

Posted Images

As a Jets fan I was shocked at how easily Buffalo was able to move the football against them. I picked up the Bills D for this week because the Jets D was already owned. Fortunate for me. 

4 minutes ago, y2jbones said:

As a Jets fan I was shocked at how easily Buffalo was able to move the football against them. I picked up the Bills D for this week because the Jets D was already owned. Fortunate for me. 

I don't think anyone expected to see that... NYJ was a favored streaming option this week on pretty much every site.

BUF ended up the better option by 14 points in my league (and they are still on my WW). 

3 hours ago, ADDwithFF said:

I just grabbed BAL and dropped a bench stash.

BAL vs CIN looks to be good with A.J. Green out and the CIN offense struggling.  

This.  Baltimore also has Oakland in week 12.

4 hours ago, TTo34 said:

This.  Baltimore also has Oakland in week 12.

Yup I just grabbed them since they were dropped on bye. 

Rest of season schedule after week 12, who does everyone think has the easiest ros schedule? Broncos? Week 13 ajg may not be back and then they have sf clev oak

Edited by Zekepeak86
12 hours ago, The Answer said:

Detroit still a decent playoff stash/stream?

Even with their schedule i think there'll be better options like the Titans. The Lions D doesn't seem good enough to take advantage of bad offenses, and both those matchups are away from home too.

2 hours ago, CraftyRighty said:

Would you grab Bears vs Minny or Texans @ Skins

Maybe I am biased, because I am a Bears fan here...but now with Mack back, how do you bench them?  They are at home, building confidence, and it isn't like MINN has been a juggernaut.  The Bears should be good for a few sacks, and some of that pressure will cause mistakes.

1 hour ago, yaw62 said:

Maybe I am biased, because I am a Bears fan here...but now with Mack back, how do you bench them?  They are at home, building confidence, and it isn't like MINN has been a juggernaut.  The Bears should be good for a few sacks, and some of that pressure will cause mistakes.

Bears D is pretty much a locked in starter for me with Mack returning. Especially when they're at home.

11 hours ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Yup I just grabbed them since they were dropped on bye. 

Rest of season schedule after week 12, who does everyone think has the easiest ros schedule? Broncos? Week 13 ajg may not be back and then they have sf clev oak

2 minutes ago, yanksman said:

Trying to decide between ARI home vs OAK or PIT @ JAX.

Id go arizona slightly over pitt. Their D is pretty good despite the horrendous record. With Fournette back, Id have to assume jax tries to slow the game down a bit and rush it more limiting possessions. What you think about my post and the rest of season after week 12?

8 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Id go arizona slightly over pitt. Their D is pretty good despite the horrendous record. With Fournette back, Id have to assume jax tries to slow the game down a bit and rush it more limiting possessions. What you think about my post and the rest of season after week 12?

Den & Was are the two "playoff" defenses Id want.

• Thanks 1

Depending on your playoff settings, Pittsburgh (Week 14), Cincy (Week 15), and Denver (Week 16) are great options for the playoffs. They all play Oakland. Pittsburgh is a good play ROS as your defense, except for maybe Week 13 and 16. However, they've shown they can still get good points against a good offense.

i currently have houston and green bay. i should (knock on wood) have first round bye so figured week 15 jets, week 16 jets between the two. but jags and titans are available. also lions great playoff schedule too.. between these options.. which 2 would u chose?

• tonycpsu changed the title to Chicago Bears Defense 2018
  • phatrat locked this topic
  • phatrat locked and unpinned this topic