NBC Sports Edge Forums

2018 Streaming Defense Thread

Anyone feeling the Vikings DEF this week? It is supposed to be in the 20's with winds 10+ MPH in Chicago...They are coming off there Bye week and may have Barr and Sendejo back...I'm considering them over the Chargers DEF. 

Edited by 24/7fantasysports
words
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me me me! My first FA add before week 1 when the Mack news hit.   

PSA For potential Oakland streamers:   Uh, it never works out. -void of defensive talent -on the road -team fractured -SF, above all, has had great coaching. Their team c

Cheers to whoever else grabbed the Bears D! Let's ride this train!!

Posted Images

• tonycpsu changed the title to Chicago Bears Defense 2018
  • tonycpsu locked this topic
6 hours ago, 24/7fantasysports said:

Anyone feeling the Vikings DEF this week? It is supposed to be in the 20's with winds 10+ MPH in Chicago...They are coming off there Bye week and may have Barr and Sendejo back...I'm considering them over the Chargers DEF. 

Bosa is back

Who do you think I roll with today?

Cincy va rookie QB?

Or pick up Tampa against Giants?

Only 6 D available on the waiver wire this week, slim pickings. I have Rams for ROS, and cowboys for next week.

Thoughts on either streaming Titans defense, Saints defense, or Cincinnati defense? I’m in a head to head matchup for #1 on the standings, I have LAR & NE for ROS, just need a good stream this week. Also, should I drop Courtland Sutton or Spencer Wate for the stream? It’s a 14-team league.

2 hours ago, JPT said:

Who do you think I roll with today?

Cincy va rookie QB?

Or pick up Tampa against Giants?

Only 6 D available on the waiver wire this week, slim pickings. I have Rams for ROS, and cowboys for next week.

Tampa defense just lost LaVonte David, depleted & sure to give up big play points to either Odell or Barkley. Therefore, I go with Cincinnati.

2 minutes ago, henchforlife said:

Hey fellas, I have Chicago locked and loaded but my league only gives points for allowing under 7 pts and under 225 yards as far as PA/YA go (basic for INT, FL.....)

Would you go with Bengals today vs Lamar Jackson and RGIII over Da Bears?

Im rolling out Bengals myself, not much on the wire and Bengals are coming off a tough loss. Hoping they are fired up and take advantage of a rookie QB

26 minutes ago, edllb61 said:

Would you start chargers or ravens this week? 

I have both and rolling out the ravens. I get Flacco isn’t playing but bengals are very beat up. Ravens have given up points to quality scoring teams last three weeks. Without ajg, ravens have enough weapons to s--- Boyd and Mixon down. Coming off the bye and at home I think they are a good play.

21 minutes ago, Prettyhateorange said:

Slim pickings this week. I need the highest floor as I just need some points from my defense but don't need a high ceiling.

Colts Def vs Titans

Saints Def vs Eagles

Falcons Def vs Cowboys

I'd go with the Saints.  They are strong against the run and knowing Philly will need to pass leads to more sack and interception opportunities.  The Titans don't score  a lot of points, but they also don't turn the ball over much or give up too many sacks.  The Colts D is a bad unit against an efficient offense.  Same goes with the Falcons.  They are a bad unit and the Cowboys have improved offensively now that Cooper is on the team.  

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic