NBC Sports Edge Forums

2018 Streaming Defense Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me me me! My first FA add before week 1 when the Mack news hit.   

PSA For potential Oakland streamers:   Uh, it never works out. -void of defensive talent -on the road -team fractured -SF, above all, has had great coaching. Their team c

Cheers to whoever else grabbed the Bears D! Let's ride this train!!

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, nschmidt333 said:

Bills also look solid:

Wk 13 @Miami

Wk 14 vs NYJ

Wk 15 vs Det

Came here to say the same thing.  Bills D has been surprisingly solid and seems to be getting better.  A good but somewhat risky option for Bears D owners looking for a streamer 

would you go w/ Bears vs NYG or Broncos vs Cincy this week? I added Cincy and Pitt to choose from for a potential week 14 playoff round, but Denver looks a little bit appealing this week, too...

Super jealous so many of you are able to still grab the Broncos. They've been rostered in my league for like 5 weeks and I keep waiting for them to be dropped to scoop them up. Really thought they'd drop them somtime during the KC, bye, LAC, or PIT matchups. 

I'm struggling for week 15. Have Miami for this week, KC for next week (if needed, Lamar Jackson in Arrowhead should be a decent play), and NE for week 16, but none have decent matchups for the semis. Best option is probably the Ravens at home vs Tampa Bay. 

Have TEN(10,7,-4,3), but wondering if the following might be better options this week:

GB vs ARI (1,14,5,2) last four weeks FPs

MIA v BUF (-4,25,5,7)

SEA vs SF, (3,-2,5,2) ugh but that's their points in my league

thoughts?

The Bears average 17 points over the last 4 ;-0 (28,12,15,13) jesus

39 minutes ago, WTP333 said:

would you go w/ Bears vs NYG or Broncos vs Cincy this week? I added Cincy and Pitt to choose from for a potential week 14 playoff round, but Denver looks a little bit appealing this week, too...

Same boat as you. Hard to sit CHI but that CIN matchup for DEN is juicy. Think I still gotta roll with da Bears.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Jay85 said:

Where is the kickers Thread? 

NE Kicker or KC Kicker ROS? 

KC kicker.......OAK, BAL, LAC, SEA

NE kicker.......MIN, MIA, PIT, BUF

Based on SOS and what I have seen, I got with Gostkowski here no doubt

SEA, BAL and LAC are rank in top 8 vs K this year so Butker is probably looking at 6-8 in those games more than likely

3 hours ago, CraftyRighty said:

Week 14 thoughts. I own Bears but not starting vs Rams, no way

Arizona vs Lions

Saints @ Tampa

They both have same upside tbh. If i had to choose i will choose Arizona since at home and Det is getting worst week by week. 

For this week only:

Broncos @ Cincy

or

Dolphins v. Bills

Definitely holding Denver for ROS, but Miami is sitting on the wire, and I’m wondering if I should drop a bench player for them this week. Need to win to secure a bye.

Was content with Denver, but looks like Green is coming back, and Driskell didn’t look half bad last week.  He’s also mobile... won’t just be a sitting duck for pass rushers.

5 minutes ago, Foppatosakic said:

Anyone liking Chiefs this week against Raiders? I figure they'll be up big early on which means more interception opportunities when Carr tries to play catch up. 

Anyone? They're like a top play. 

9 minutes ago, Foppatosakic said:

Anyone liking Chiefs this week against Raiders? I figure they'll be up big early on which means more interception opportunities when Carr tries to play catch up. 

Of course. My question is how are they even available? 

Need help deciding who to make a claim for on waivers.  I have the 1st round bye so my only concern is week 15.  

Week 15

Buffalo vs Detroit  or

LA Rams vs Philadelphia 

I have New England for week 16 vs the Bills.  I know the Rams also have a juicy matchup at home against the Cardinals that week too.  

I have a week 14 bye already so I'm going with Seattle @SF for week 15 and either Ten v WAS or GB @NYJ week 16. Although the Bills we're dropped recently in my league so I'm tempted to use them week 15 v DET. I just trust Seattle more than I do the bills, despite playing away from home, SF are turnover prone and lots of questions about their QB so I'm sticking with them for now. Nice that they get a practice run against SF this weekend, I'll reassess after that one.

Surprised to see DSTs like the broncos, chiefs and even the rams being available on some waivers. These teams have been stashed for about 6 weeks in my league, some since week 1.

Who do you prefer week 16, Ten v WAS or GB @NYJ? 

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic