NBC Sports EDGE Forums

2018 Streaming Defense Thread

phatrat

33 minutes ago, LeeVanCleef said:

Having a hard time here between these choices...

Dallas D or Chiefs D

Butker or Vinatieri

Rarely would I play a Defense vs Russel Wilson, esp at home.  The dude just rarely gets sacked and never turns the ball over.  In addition to that, they run alot so less chance for Defensive Pts.  

The kickers ehhh maybe go Adam V because he has won 4 Superbowls and should handle the pressure of a fantasy football championship. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, LeeVanCleef said:

Having a hard time here between these choices...

Dallas D or Chiefs D

Butker or Vinatieri

One is playing at home against Winston, the other away against Wilson. I'm not sure how this is even a question. The only way the Chiefs would possibly be a better option is if they were set and forget D like the Bears, but they're not even close to that.

KC/SEA has a higher over/under. So Butker.

Edited by Sartorialism
  • Like 1

On 12/20/2018 at 10:21 AM, ST. STEVEN said:

Failcons have actually been getting after the QB real well lately. Dialing up creative blitzes, etc. I don't love them outside of the dome too much, but I am guessing they will continue to roll against a dude making his first start...also CMC might have his insane workload really scaled back too?

People are looking past Saints too. Back in the dome and they have been playing some great D for 2 months. Yeah Pit has weapons, but BigBen on the road is always prone to mistakes and esp turnovers. Saints know they win and they lock up #1 seed too, get some nice rest before playoffs.

I'm liking Atl too. But do you like them better than Den vs Oak?

My feeling is Atl has higher ceiling, but Den has safer floor. But I can be convinced to go Atl.

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic