NBC Sports Edge Forums

2018 Streaming Defense Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me me me! My first FA add before week 1 when the Mack news hit.   

PSA For potential Oakland streamers:   Uh, it never works out. -void of defensive talent -on the road -team fractured -SF, above all, has had great coaching. Their team c

Cheers to whoever else grabbed the Bears D! Let's ride this train!!

Posted Images

• 7 months later...
On 8/22/2019 at 10:30 PM, Members_Only_76 said:

Dallas?

They are supposed to be a great defense this year. First three games should be sweet with Giants, Skins, and Dolphins.

I like all their matchups except Saints, Packers, Pats, Rams.

• Like 1

What are the thoughts on the Chiefs defense?  They have some good pass rushers and opposing teams will likely be playing catch up often this season because of the Chiefs high-powered offense which you would think would lead to turnovers.

On 8/25/2019 at 1:24 PM, sjm76 said:

What are the thoughts on the Chiefs defense?  They have some good pass rushers and opposing teams will likely be playing catch up often this season because of the Chiefs high-powered offense which you would think would lead to turnovers.

They were decent last season for this very reason.

I waited too long until defense. People started grabbing 2nd defenses (so dumb) and I was targeting Dallas or Philly for their opening week games and they were scooped up too. So I settled on TEN. Not too crazy about them but they were a top 12 defense last year and their opening schedule isn't too bad...

@CLE- not the pushover they usually are but poor O-Line

IND- No Luck

@JAX- again not the pushover they usually are but not a powerhouse by any means.

• phatrat locked and unpinned this topic