NBC Sports Edge Forums

Nikola Jokic 2018-19 Season Outlook

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s more to it than this, that’s a very simplified way of looking at this I don’t think you can compare Cousins or Love to Jokic for many reasons, but the biggest difference is the efficiency. I d

sad he delivered this gem and i may still lose due to less games played in a tight matchup   anyways...  

Very much like him to be thrown out of the game for a temper tantrum. Frustrating player to own. No wonder I gave him a nickname last year - "Fat f---".

Lol how many times will he miss the triple double..not on rebounds..not assist...but points. Lmao joker stop being so nice you own this team

Honestly Milsap Murray shouldn't be leading the team in shot attempts Malone is once again an idiot. Bench joker is he's not taking shots. These other guys don't need to develop and be playoff ready necessarily. Joker does.

I’m very patient but the low points is annoying. I truly appreciate all the other crazy stats but points is a necessity for your 1st rounder. I’m riding with him for the whole season. Hoping he will pick it up to at least 20 a game consistently. 

Because he’s a superstar. He just needs to be more assertive. And I didn’t draft him for just points. Points are also a category last time I checked. Only a rookie wouldn’t realize that I guess. I mentioned I really appreciate all of his other stats also. 

He was off tonight but even though he was off he contributed in multiple categories at an elite level. The only way you see this is a bad night is if you overly value points. If that is the case then why didn’t you draft an high scorer in his place. Last time I checked no one ever expected him to be a top 10 scorer. 

Edited by adifferentlogik
  • Like 1