NBC Sports Edge Forums

Nikola Jokic 2018-19 Season Outlook

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There’s more to it than this, that’s a very simplified way of looking at this I don’t think you can compare Cousins or Love to Jokic for many reasons, but the biggest difference is the efficiency. I d

sad he delivered this gem and i may still lose due to less games played in a tight matchup   anyways...  

Very much like him to be thrown out of the game for a temper tantrum. Frustrating player to own. No wonder I gave him a nickname last year - "Fat f---".

On 1/25/2019 at 6:23 PM, csklmf said:

Sit the f--- down Jokic. I dont need you to score another 30-20 to beat me this week

Well, he took it easy on you tonight. Only 32-18. And I guess the 10 assists too, though. 

• Like 1
On 2/9/2019 at 7:07 PM, Fantasyscrub said:

Embiid and then Jokic a close second 

Not only did Denver steal Jokic in the late 2nd round of that draft, but they traded the draft rights to Doug McDermott to Chicago in exchange for the draft rights to Gary Harris and Nurkic :lol::lol:

13 hours ago, JStyles said:

Not only did Denver steal Jokic in the late 2nd round of that draft, but they traded the draft rights to Doug McDermott to Chicago in exchange for the draft rights to Gary Harris and Nurkic :lol::lol:

wow :lol: and turned Nurkic into Plumlee who's a solid backup to Jokic.  I don't think Gary Harris will be there long term since Beasley and Morris are solid and less injury prone than Harris but that's quite a haul for the nuggets

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...