NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kris Dunn 2018-2019 Season Thread

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kris Dunn is a defensive minded (#2 in the NBA in steals last year with 2.0 steals per game) pass-first (7.0 APG, among top 10 in the league) point guard who has issues scoring but still ranked in the

He is doing fine. He getting back into game shape and the flow of the team after being like 2 months out. He isn’t even starting or cleared to play 30 minutes yet. This should have been the expectatio

It’s better for Dunn to have less volume of shots. With more quality offensive options around him his dimes can increase and the shots he does take can be of higher quality leading to better efficienc

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Donqueefa said:

Are we rolling him out in our lineups tonight?

I am. My Wall is hurt. My other option is Crowder, but that piece of garbage lost me fg% yesterday.  Dunn might make me lose fg% but at least I will get a steal or two with hit.

He had a lot of deflections, which will eventually turn into steals. For example, in one case, he deflected the ball out of bounds, and with more of his speed, would have saved for a steal.

On offense, he is camping out of the play. He is not driving or taking over, as he did last season. He doesn't have that yet. It will come.

Edited by hornrimmed_rambis
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

He is doing fine. He getting back into game shape and the flow of the team after being like 2 months out. He isn’t even starting or cleared to play 30 minutes yet. This should have been the expectation 2  games in. Whomever had a different expectation was being unrealistic then.

And anyone even entertaining the idea of dropping a guy who will get you good assists and elite steals this early is being ridiculously short-sighted.

• Like 8
2 hours ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

He is doing fine. He getting back into game shape and the flow of the team after being like 2 months out. He isn’t even starting or cleared to play 30 minutes yet. This should have been the expectation 2  games in. Whomever had a different expectation was being unrealistic then.

And anyone even entertaining the idea of dropping a guy who will get you good assists and elite steals this early is being ridiculously short-sighted.

Right.  I said same but my post was deleted.  But yet somehow there are 2 active Jusise Winslow threads and mods can't manage to lock one or the other.

Edited by El_Chingon