NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kris Dunn 2018-2019 Season Thread

1 hour ago, montanski said:

Dunn needs to be. Sources have indicated the Bulls still are trying to figure out whether Dunn will be part of their core moving forward.Markkanen, guard Zach LaVine and rookie big man Wendell Carter Jr. will be, but Dunn, big man Bobby Portis and injured swingman Denzel Valentine have to prove themselves. 

:huh:

I think it's a positive news for us Dunn owners because it will make him competitive and will lead to better production.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kris Dunn is a defensive minded (#2 in the NBA in steals last year with 2.0 steals per game) pass-first (7.0 APG, among top 10 in the league) point guard who has issues scoring but still ranked in the

He is doing fine. He getting back into game shape and the flow of the team after being like 2 months out. He isn’t even starting or cleared to play 30 minutes yet. This should have been the expectatio

It’s better for Dunn to have less volume of shots. With more quality offensive options around him his dimes can increase and the shots he does take can be of higher quality leading to better efficienc

Posted Images

1 hour ago, montanski said:

Dunn needs to be. Sources have indicated the Bulls still are trying to figure out whether Dunn will be part of their core moving forward.Markkanen, guard Zach LaVine and rookie big man Wendell Carter Jr. will be, but Dunn, big man Bobby Portis and injured swingman Denzel Valentine have to prove themselves. 

I think it's just water cooler talk. I don't say this with any knowledge, but I've heard similar reports from different outlets the past few days, only they weren't including LaVine or at least implying the only 2 worth holding moving forward were Markkanen and WCJr.

I think it's a bunch of talk. And if not, I'm not worried.

Edited by nlm
10 hours ago, montanski said:

So 3 out of the 5 starters on a 7-23 team are keepers? I'm surprised it's so many. That is some top-tier news reporting there.

• Haha 1