NBC Sports Edge Forums

Ian Thomas 2018 Outlook

nine9s

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Last time people started him when Olsen got hurt...he put up a zero. Just saying

23 hours ago, Yanksfan06 said:

Lucky me gets to decide between Ian/Everett or Burton as my starting TE this week. 

Its all about red zone looks really, and I’m not sure Ian has even had any yet?

Which way are you leaning between the three?

On 12/5/2018 at 9:06 AM, Dr. Whom said:

Last time people started him when Olsen got hurt...he put up a zero. Just saying

Yeah, I can't trust him this week. If he has a big week then maybe I consider him next week where I am desperate (aka have Burton).

Cams sore shoulder and Cleveland cold should make for a short dump off field day, good vibes around Thomas being Olsens replacement around the team per some Carolina sites.

He was saying earlier in the season when he was in for Olsen he was still on the learning curve, at this stage of season the games slowed down for him and he feels comfortable as evidenced by his 5 for 5 catching performance last week.

On 12/7/2018 at 3:10 PM, esoomer said:

Cams sore shoulder and Cleveland cold should make for a short dump off field day, good vibes around Thomas being Olsens replacement around the team per some Carolina sites.

He was saying earlier in the season when he was in for Olsen he was still on the learning curve, at this stage of season the games slowed down for him and he feels comfortable as evidenced by his 5 for 5 catching performance last week.

so cmc should have 15 catches

Archived