NBC Sports Edge Forums

Devin Booker 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because he can spend time with Booker being injured together?

Yeah starting to feel like this on my team too  

You all need to relax more. He is injured. This is/was obvious and it was expected that he would miss at least one game. It isn't like we are waiting on an MRI for a knee ligament. Just chill out. The

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, bhkim814 said:

i was watching the game. injury didn't look that bad

I hope you're right, but it looked pretty bad to me.  I'd say he's out at least 2 weeks.  I hope I'm wrong and it isn't anything.

Edited by MJtheGOAT

Pulled hammy, obviously the grade of the pull determines the length of time he'll be out. Probably will sit at least a few games as a precaution. Don't want him to get into a Lenoard Fournette type situation like us fantasy football players are in with him.

booker sounded optimistic but also kinda iffy sugar coating it. honestly i blame the management not getting a pg and overloading booker to score and facilitate. yeah his assists will go down but so will his to’s and he can naturally play his role and less strain on his body

1 hour ago, brosephd said:

booker sounded optimistic but also kinda iffy sugar coating it. honestly i blame the management not getting a pg and overloading booker to score and facilitate. yeah his assists will go down but so will his to’s and he can naturally play his role and less strain on his body

Haha yeah playing out of position can cause injuries, sounds reasonable

7 hours ago, RonnieRonaldo said:

As a general rule, Grade 1 hamstring strains should be rested from sporting activity for about three weeks and Grade 2 injuries for a minimum of four to eight weeks.

BLEEP

Harden came back fast enough last year ?