NBC Sports Edge Forums

Rudy Gobert 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Give him a new thread! The man pretty much beat the US by himself. Another big year coming for Mr. Gobert.

When drafting guys like Gobert, Drummond, Capela, and Jordan you gotta just hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Shouldnt expect to win ft% with these guys. 

Yeah you can. Go to the ac forum

Posted Images

1 hour ago, HotSauce24 said:

Given his ADP he was always top 30. Let's see if he can maintain top 20.

If his FT% is like that in the last strech of games - 100% in top 20. Jazz should play with him in the post more, especially in mismatches. Against Rockets he was defended by Harden (?!) under the basket in at least 5 possessions (?!) and he got the ball only one time! Even NBA TV commentators laughed at that.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ssnarky said:

why is he flying under the radar he's been pretty solid most of the season

People tend not to draft him cuz he's not a scorer or a sexy pick. Just looking at this thread having 0 posts in nearly 2 weeks and it only being 6 pages long would suggest that too.  

7 hours ago, ssnarky said:

why is he flying under the radar he's been pretty solid most of the season

People also tend to remember bad performances and tend to ignore the “solid but unspectacular” stretches. He went through like a 2-3 week period where he struggled with blocks and ft% and people on this thread were losing their minds. However when he’s solid for the other 90% of the season you barely heat anything.

• Like 2

I want to see more touches for him under the basket, but i am glad that i drafted this guy and didn`t traded him, when he struggled early in the season. 3 of next for 4 matchups are very fantasy friendly. Go get them Rudy!

15 hours ago, montanski said:

I want to see more touches for him under the basket, but i am glad that i drafted this guy and didn`t traded him, when he struggled early in the season. 3 of next for 4 matchups are very fantasy friendly. Go get them Rudy!

ikr? more often than not whenever he gets more touches he blows up. still want one more block though