NBC Sports Edge Forums

Gordon Hayward 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So he gets seriously injured,  has not the same since, so that makes him a clown?  Asscheeks, really?     Lot of pathetic entitled brats on this forum.        

nobody plays points leagues

Hope it doesn't hurt when Kawhi's huge hand slaps you across the face

3 hours ago, swyck said:

So he gets seriously injured,  has not the same since, so that makes him a clown?  Asscheeks, really?  

Lot of pathetic entitled brats on this forum.  :angry:

Yes clown.. that hurt your pretentious feelings :rolleyes:, or is this a new year, new you. Entitled brats, lmao this fool . Go read all my posts in this thread you moron. It’s a public forum where we shoot the s--- and talk fantasy basketball. Get over yourself. You could’ve atleast quoted my whole post. Not like I bashed the dude, was just showing some frustration, but mainly it was some insight and advice on Gordon.  And dont @ me when I never said asscheeeks.. learn how to quote the right person. 

Edited by RunCMC
3 hours ago, iowncrazyhair said:

I think if Celts trade Rozier+Brown for picks/assets, that’ll be the turnaround. Its just really too much depth and mouths to feed. 

It could be the « inverse »..😉

honestly, I don’t see the C’s trade Rozier...If you want to be THE contender, you need to have a solid PG backup...What’s happens IF or WHEN Smart/Irving goes down??

Plus, the Celtics have already lot of draft pick...That’s why some trade rumors talk about the A.Davis target...

16 minutes ago, ellejamil said:

these stats are good for a month :))

I hope , but I highly doubt it lol. Kyrie was out this game , and Gordons been averaging 10ppg this whole season. He just got hot today and dropped 35 , outlier much. Any mediocre NBA player gets a couple games like this in a season. 

3 minutes ago, heero78 said:

Well well well, what do we have here? 

Almost triple double. Albeit it was a blowout. 

don't forget no irving and marcus morris,it lead him have more usage

13 minutes ago, DownSouthWolverine said:

Need to see it with Kyrie back before I can believe.  Feels like fools gold.

To me, the take away is that he’s still able to put up these lines at a pro level. Now it’s up to the coach to put the rest together, Kyrie or not. For patient owners who held, it’s about to start paying us back.