• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The whole game is garbage time 

Zero is usually my limit for Knicks

How is MR inconsistent? He consistently brings stocks and he is consistently lacking in all other areas so far. 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

In two months, we will be calling MR the wire pickup of the year. He is this year's Gobert/Whiteside/Nurk.

Don't see this at all. Those guys did more than just block. Don't get me wrong, I picked up MR a week ago and I plan to keep him but I don't see the ceiling being anywhere near those guys simply because he won't average more than 4 points and 5 rebounds.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, justblazedawg said:

Don't see this at all. Those guys did more than just block. Don't get me wrong, I picked up MR a week ago and I plan to keep him but I don't see the ceiling being anywhere near those guys simply because he won't average more than 4 points and 5 rebounds.

Until he consistently plays over 30 mins. There is still a chance after ASB that this will happen.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Until he consistently plays over 30 mins. There is still a chance after ASB that this will happen.

The Knicks suck. Porzingis is probably gonna sit this year. I'd think he'd play more well before that since they aren't winning without him out there anyways.

• Like 1
Just now, rob0403 said:

The Knicks suck. Porzingis is probably gonna sit this year. I'd think he'd play more well before that since they aren't winning without him out there anyways.

Consistency is the main problem with Mitch. I just think after the ASB happens then he will be more consistent.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Consistency is the main problem with Mitch. I just think after the ASB happens then he will be more consistent.

Yeah that's the main problem. It also stems from the backcourt being useless and the whole team just letting THJ jack shots to save themselves. They don't have a way to get offense, much less Robinson the ball from breaking down the defense. Part of the reason Kanter plays all those minutes.

Edited by rob0403

3 blocks and a steal. Pretty nice in my book. He isn’t going to be a consistent across the board producer. He is going to be stocks and inconsistent. But he is going to give some crazy (like 9 blocks) that will Change your Rori outlook or win a week for you. 

He is a shallow league drop but a deep league contributor. 

• Like 4
47 minutes ago, GJDHouse said:

3 blocks and a steal. Pretty nice in my book. He isn’t going to be a consistent across the board producer. He is going to be stocks and inconsistent. But he is going to give some crazy (like 9 blocks) that will Change your Rori outlook or win a week for you. 

He is a shallow league drop but a deep league contributor. 

Damn dude... Che Guevara for your profile pic??? The guy literally massacred black dudes in Argentina and Cuba... how are you an NBA fan??

• Like 1
10 hours ago, OKCFan2005 said:

Damn dude... Che Guevara for your profile pic??? The guy literally massacred black dudes in Argentina and Cuba... how are you an NBA fan??

He massacred a lot of people, not just black people.  I just think his story and commitment is interesting.  I am not a communist, nor a racist...  Just a historian.  I think I changed the profile to Che after reading his biography (which is an incredible book).  You comments are correct though.  Guy was a pretty awful human being...he was a committed human being, but also terrible.  History also tends to paint in broad strokes. 

You have a suggestion for a change?   Ill give you the honors....:D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1