NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Mitchell Robinson 2018-19 Season Outlook

JP_Grizzly

10 hours ago, TheBoondocks said:

Who are you to tell people who to idolize or not?

Did I? As a black man who loves history and gets my facts through books and not right/left leaning websites, I felt the need to present the correct facts. I was just implying, that man should not be idolized. I was not "telling" people to do anything. C'mon now

• Like 1

13 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

I'm here and I haven't left. I will hold for the season and those that don't will miss out. The cream will rise. By mid-season, one way or another, he will be a force. 

Robinson has elite block potential. His averages in March will be 8 - 9 - 3.3 blocks. 

If I'm wrong, then I'll be wrong. We are all just predicting based on what we think, and no one here has a crystal ball. Better to boldly state an opinion rather than waffle.

Have you even watched him play for one second? Once his defender puts a body on him, its a wrap. The blocks will be there sure, but if you think he will score and rebound consistently then you have another thing coming. As much as id LOVE for this to happen, he is never going to average 8 and 9 this year. I'll bet anything on it. AND im a die hard knicks fan. -Carmelo Anthony

Edited by HelloMelo
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

Done with every player on the Knicks except Hardaway. Can't trust the line ups from game to game. Hardaway is the only sure bet. Feel bad for Hardaway and Kanter.

how could you possibly feel bad for hardaway lol.... got an absurd contract on a crap team. has free reign to do whatever the hell he wants and would otherwise be a role player on most teams, not the #1 or #2 option...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, lacit1707 said:

how could you possibly feel bad for hardaway lol.... got an absurd contract on a crap team. has free reign to do whatever the hell he wants and would otherwise be a role player on most teams, not the #1 or #2 option...

Sure that, but the fact he stuck in that muck. Should be better next year, but for now it's a mess. Talking for fantasy purposes not salaries and team options. I get what you're saying though.

I'm on the same boat. I had Vonleh, but I'm done with him. Other owners in my league can feel free pick him up, stress out for a couple of games & hopefully it'll pay off for them. But me, I'm done. #HowDramaticHaha

Edited by MysticPeak

52 minutes ago, Forever Smooth said:

Sure that, but the fact he stuck in that muck. Should be better next year, but for now it's a mess. Talking for fantasy purposes not salaries and team options. I get what you're saying though.

he knew what he was getting into when he signed..KP getting hurt was the best thing that could have happened to him...real life and fantasy.

i'll admit, hes been much better this year than expected though...

but back to Mitchell, i expect him to get more run after the break and im sure he will be dropped by teams several times before then... i may grab a little before the break,

On 11/15/2018 at 9:43 AM, GJDHouse said:

He massacred a lot of people, not just black people.  I just think his story and commitment is interesting.  I am not a communist, nor a racist...  Just a historian.  I think I changed the profile to Che after reading his biography (which is an incredible book).  You comments are correct though.  Guy was a pretty awful human being...he was a committed human being, but also terrible.  History also tends to paint in broad strokes. 

You have a suggestion for a change?   Ill give you the honors....:D

Yes, that biography was a good read. I was impressed by this effort, not just the communist stuff. Dude was committed through a bad respiratory system and all. I was impressed til I discovered his real back story. Che was def a goblin.

13 hours ago, Forever Smooth said:

Yes, that biography was a good read. I was impressed by this effort, not just the communist stuff. Dude was committed through a bad respiratory system and all. I was impressed til I discovered his real back story. Che was def a goblin.

Wtf. Why am I reading this in a fantasy basketball forum in a Mitchell Robinson thread?