Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Mitchell Robinson 2018-19 Season Outlook


Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

He plays Thursday and Saturday that week , I’m dropping him on Thursday so my potential opponent can’t add him in time due to waiver priorities to play him Saturday.

I would drop him before the week , but I have a full lineup on Tuesday , so I’m willing to hold him for Thursday’s game , than stream the rest of the way 

This is what I hoped wouldn't be the case. Was hoping his 2 games would be done by Friday at least. I will probably play him those 2 games and drop saturday for a stream sunday if necessary.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The whole game is garbage time 

Zero is usually my limit for Knicks

How is MR inconsistent? He consistently brings stocks and he is consistently lacking in all other areas so far. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, richg24 said:

This is what I hoped wouldn't be the case. Was hoping his 2 games would be done by Friday at least. I will probably play him those 2 games and drop saturday for a stream sunday if necessary.

Honestly a terrible situation , the more I look at it , the more I think about using that spot as a complete stream from the start of the week , but than again I don’t want to drop him before the week starts , this would give my opponent the luxury of grabbing him thru waivers for Thursday. Tough situation here

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Honestly a terrible situation , the more I look at it , the more I think about using that spot as a complete stream from the start of the week , but than again I don’t want to drop him before the week starts , this would give my opponent the luxury of grabbing him thru waivers for Thursday. Tough situation here

Or hold him, win with him, and be a champion, because Mitch makes champions

BET

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Cathedral said:

Buy shares in dynasty, could sneak him away from an owner who doesn't properly value him. 16/13 with a steal and 5 blocks per 36 in the past month can have a Capela-like long term impact fantasy wise (with more blocks). Only thing I'd be concerned about is DAJ staying for another year or two, really good friends with KD they will definitely use him as a bargaining chip to try to land him. But even then that isn't a bad thing dynasty wise if you're looking to buy. He's gotta be like a top 55-60ish guy in dynasty at this point who you could get for much cheaper. 

 

His value in dynasty is top 30 minimum and if you can get him for a top 50 player that's a major steal.  Dude is gonna be top 20 next year with first round upside. DJ will cost too much for the Knicks and get in the way financially of signing max players anyway so he won't be back unless its on a minimal salary which i doubt.  They need guys like Mitch and Trier who fill valuable roles but cost nothing, which may be why they're auditioning guys like Ellenson, Dotson, Mudiay, Vonleh...they're cheap and still have some potential to fill roles when they sign 2-3 max players. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Drafted him with the 24th pick in my dynasty league rookie draft, back on the day of the draft. I had to trade my 1st round pick this year just to get the pick but he was still out there and I couldn't pass him up. A few of my fellow managers laughed at me no doubt...now I'm the only one laughing. I've got him, Carter jr. and KAT, so about 8-10 years of dominance should be coming my way :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

I could of picked him up a couple weeks ago when he started getting minutes but I am already dominating blocks and fg% and I didnt know who to drop, maybe McGee but I got faith in McGee plus drafted him in 11th round from 10 team 9 cat h2h league. Good pickup for whoever got him of course, his per 36 is off the charts but I do feel he is just in a great situation to produce and if Knicks weren't tanking, DeAndre would take away most of his value/minutes. Ill keep him on the radar next year, depending on who the Knicks pick up and if DeAndre stays

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HBARZ93 said:

I could of picked him up a couple weeks ago when he started getting minutes but I am already dominating blocks and fg% and I didnt know who to drop, maybe McGee but I got faith in McGee plus drafted him in 11th round from 10 team 9 cat h2h league. Good pickup for whoever got him of course, his per 36 is off the charts but I do feel he is just in a great situation to produce and if Knicks weren't tanking, DeAndre would take away most of his value/minutes. Ill keep him on the radar next year, depending on who the Knicks pick up and if DeAndre stays

 

DeAndre Jordan isn't taking s--- away from MRob now. He's become a crowd favorite and he cares way more about winning than DJ - tanking or not.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Gimme dat Vucevic Mitch combo all day... Picking him up was my masterstroke when dealing myself out of Anthony Davis induced hell. It's like I didn't even lose him! 

Granted I also had sell off Lauri and Tobias for a lesser haul in return to make it happen, but my oh my he's pulled me out of how bummed I was that AD didn't get traded

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Padilla814 said:

Over someone like Capela or Ayton? (In my specific situation)

It will be fun to watch this guy the rest of the season!


That's a tough one. I think M-Rob and Ayton are neck and neck.

 

I can't believe I am saying this but I actually enjoy watching Knicks games purely because of M-Rob.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...