NBC Sports Edge Forums

Caris LeVert 2018-2019 Season Outlook

4 minutes ago, montanski said:

He missed some easy layups in the first and that killed his confidence. In the second he calmed down and figured out, that there are such a games and played better. The good thing was when his shot didn`t work, he still contributed and tried to stay aggressive, especially on D. Russell played good last night and the ball was in his hands more often and still LeVert got 4 asts. He will be fine.

Piggybacking on this, Leverts dimes should have been much higher but his teammates missed on a ton of his easy setups. Yea the usage was down but that will happen when you start off 1-7 in a half. 

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont give a f--- about me having him on my roster and losing him for the season, this is really awful, the best player on the team goes down like that, dude was really killing it and is a breakout s

Posted Images

3 hours ago, chud12 said:

Piggybacking on this, Leverts dimes should have been much higher but his teammates missed on a ton of his easy setups. Yea the usage was down but that will happen when you start off 1-7 in a half. 

Yeah and Harris scored only after pass from Russell :D Allen missed easy ones in the 1st half, too. Great point.

4 hours ago, Soccer8098 said:

Wait are we really complaining about 21, 6, 4 from a player that most people got in the 100's or picked up off the wire in preseason? 

Yea in my points league that's still a great line. Gave me close to 40 fpts tonight. I'll take that every time

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Coming back to Earth

HARD

He's been rushing some shots and got blocked several times on the same play by Jrue Holiday and AD. 

D'lo heating up will actually open the floor up a bit more for him

This guy is balling right now. Watched the game and Golden State switched between several players on him through the night (for the most part it was Thompson who's a very capable defender). Even Durant covered him from time to time. LeVert was good at abusing Curry and their bigs whenever they were on him.

By far the best pickup of the year for me. 

• Like 1