NBC Sports Edge Forums

Caris LeVert 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont give a f--- about me having him on my roster and losing him for the season, this is really awful, the best player on the team goes down like that, dude was really killing it and is a breakout s

Posted Images

2 hours ago, richg24 said:

This is an oladipo breakout. I owned dipo last year and this feels basically the same now. Nets winning more games mostly because of levert. Pure monster 

As someone who has/had Dipo both last year and this year, bit too early to declare an Oladipo breakout. Dipo was basically first round value last year...those kind of jumps don't happen every season and Caris is less than 10 games into this year. That being said, Levert looks like the real deal and the best player on the Nets (My last pick paying off huge).

Edited by royalm

And after my draft i put him in some big trade packages and the other managers just :lol: at me... And now he is The Real Fantasy

tumblr_orlho7JWgk1s04h2ho1_400.gif

So happy that i believed in the hype here and after the draft couldn`t trade him!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, fawkes_mulder said:

Levert had two blocks, not sure why he’s only credited with one right now.

watched the game last night and he 100% had two blocks. hope this gets fixed. Not sure how either one was missed as they were both blatantly obvious blocks by Caris

1 minute ago, Packerguy55 said:

watched the game last night and he 100% had two blocks. hope this gets fixed. Not sure how either one was missed as they were both blatantly obvious blocks by Caris

Yesterday they missed obvious Durant block against Memphis, so i am not surprised at all.

1 hour ago, Packerguy55 said:

It was the second block that was credited and then taken away. Depending on the camera angle maybe the guy just blew the layup badly off the backboard...but I'm 90% sure it was a block.

13 hours ago, Boogie Buckets said:

LeVert > Booker. 

Book 6/21 guarded by LeVert

LeVert 10/16 guarded by Book and got the W

Fight me

We can all cherry pick one game line and make statements off of it. Not sure what you are trying to get at here aside from one guy having a good game and one guy that is working back from injury struggling. But I guess that W means a lot. Levert is playing great. Hopefully he stays healthy all year. Gives the Nets some hope for the future. 

3 hours ago, thezing1 said:

We can all cherry pick one game line and make statements off of it. Not sure what you are trying to get at here aside from one guy having a good game and one guy that is working back from injury struggling. But I guess that W means a lot. Levert is playing great. Hopefully he stays healthy all year. Gives the Nets some hope for the future. 

Image result for why so serious gif

Edited by Jake the snake
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Jake the snake said:

Image result for why so serious gif

image.png

I know man...sometimes I get caught up in the moderator responsibilities and forget to change gears before posting as a member of the community. Still trying to find the balance. Thanks for calling me out on it though. Helps to keep things in perspective. 

• Like 2
10 hours ago, thezing1 said:

Yeah I was messing around brother haha, clearly Booker is the better player at this stage but LeVert isn’t as far behind as the mainstream basketball fan would think. 

• Like 1

Hard to believe that i got him at pick 111 in our draft. I had him late last season and knew he had upside, and more importantly talent. The Nets seemed to have a fetish last season of playing 12 blokes about 20 minutes a night and wondered why they were an ordinary team, now that he's getting main man minutes, the output is improving. Very much enjoying having him on my roster this year. He along with Buddy Hield are reasons why my side is doing well, late round picks producing early round value.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Eltoro said:

Possible for Levert to outperform CP3 this year?

As much as I love Caris, I think Paul even in this shooting slump has higher usage and can contribute in other cats. In Roto only some injury for 2-3 months will put Caris ahead. Paul gave me 6 steals tonight. 6! And I suffer from Bledsoe and Harris in this cat. Rockets will push for the playoffs and some nights Paul will play some crazy 40 mins, so even with 36-38% FG in some games he can produce then 10/5/3/1 in ast/rebs/stls/blcks. He is so experienced, something that Caris is missing for now. If Paul regains his scoring touch he is deff. top 20; if he gets injured, then he can be behind Caris at the end.

34 minutes ago, justblazedawg said:

Just traded him away for Steven Adams (punt FT% build). It was great having you buddy - he's gonna keep getting better!

I think you sold a bit low, but if you have enough assists and need rebounds could be a good deal for you

43 minutes ago, justblazedawg said:

Just traded him away for Steven Adams (punt FT% build). It was great having you buddy - he's gonna keep getting better!

tumblr_mkl9kpvbZL1s4q8cjo1_1280.gif?resi

• Like 2