NBC Sports Edge Forums

Caris LeVert 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont give a f--- about me having him on my roster and losing him for the season, this is really awful, the best player on the team goes down like that, dude was really killing it and is a breakout s

Posted Images

This guy passes the "eye test" and can handle the ball. Legitimate chance he shares ball-handling duties pretty evenly with D-Lo. Love him as a late round pick who has an excellent chance of being a top 100 value despite being drafted well outside the top 100. Could even be a t75 or better.

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Rook said:

Apologies if this is an AC question but would you drop Clarkson for him? 

I'll be the non-dick here and answer the question: Absolutely you take Levert and drop Clarkson

Im seeing an awful lot of negative Nancys here. The man can play. Even if his shots aren't falling, he always has other ways to contribute to the stat sheet. I got him in the last round and cant belive it

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, Dominator83 said:

I'll be the non-dick here and answer the question: Absolutely you take Levert and drop Clarkson

Im seeing an awful lot of negative Nancys here. The man can play. Even if his shots aren't falling, he always has other ways to contribute to the stat sheet. I got him in the last round and cant belive it

Totally agree with you man. LeVert is better than Clarkson in fantasy.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, crocp said:

What round is the absolute earliest I should be taking this dude? 

I'm all about hype, and this thread got me hyped.

Depends on how competitive your league is but Id be taking him around 90-100ish? Think he has top 70 upside 

1 hour ago, Sriracha said:

Would you rather have LeVert or Oladipo to start the 2nd round?

Would be awesome if we revisit this thread in a couple months and he’s doing better than Oladipo ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, fawkes_mulder said:

Would be awesome if we revisit this thread in a couple months and he’s doing better than Oladipo ?

LeVert's percentages are too ugly for that to happen.