NBC Sports Edge Forums

Caris LeVert 2018-2019 Season Outlook

3 hours ago, justblazedawg said:

Just traded him away for Steven Adams (punt FT% build). It was great having you buddy - he's gonna keep getting better!

This isn't a bad trade but I'm still mad. HOW DARE YOU WE LEVERT STANS HERE

• Like 2
  • Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont give a f--- about me having him on my roster and losing him for the season, this is really awful, the best player on the team goes down like that, dude was really killing it and is a breakout s

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, THE_MAGIC_MAN said:

Easy layups weren't even going in for Caris but he still pulled out some clutch plays in the 4th quarter. Love that he had no facial expression after making big plays. Dude IS a KILLA

Also got fouled like 3 times on that last bucket. Don't matter, get that bucket. Lezgo. 

2 hours ago, fawkes_mulder said:

Soooo much in 1 play:

-  First, G Harris is a top wing defender in this league

-  The stop on a dime, then stepback to create JUST enough space for the tight cross

- Foul

- The half second delayed dribble as he waits for G to reach back around, protects the ball, then crosses over and cuts him off completely from the play (unless G wants to foul a 3rd time)

- Foul

- Stops on what seems to be another dime (rich guy he is), perfect gather, perfect floater before the defender gets there

- Foul

- Game.

And he was super composed the whole way through and after.. Very impressive.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Dominator83 said:

What the heck kind of 1st quarter was that?  1 pt, a missed FT, 1 TO, good for -1 fantasy points. 

Shake it off Caris, I need you to come thru 

He looks really exhausted. It will be bad one, for sure.

19 hours ago, hoopnking24 said:

Soooo much in 1 play:

-  First, G Harris is a top wing defender in this league

-  The stop on a dime, then stepback to create JUST enough space for the tight cross

- Foul

- The half second delayed dribble as he waits for G to reach back around, protects the ball, then crosses over and cuts him off completely from the play (unless G wants to foul a 3rd time)

- Foul

- Stops on what seems to be another dime (rich guy he is), perfect gather, perfect floater before the defender gets there

- Foul

- Game.

And he was super composed the whole way through and after.. Very impressive.

According to l2M report, add in 

- Levert travel to start drive

- No foul on Harris correct no call

45821614451_6ba27e5529_b_d.jpg

4 minutes ago, PAX said:

any updates for this guy? planning to trade for him but without no clear update bout the knee injury, im having second thoughts

"LeVert exited midway through the third quarter of Saturday's 116-100 loss to the Warriors with a knee injury and didn't return, Brian Lewis of the New York Post reports. "It feels OK," LeVert said of his knee after the game. "I just fell on it a little bit, but I'll be fine for the next game."

Not a serious issue. Should be good to go for the next game, he was battling a cold in the previous game too, then bumped his knee.

What are you thinking of offering? I'm trying to gauge his value