NBC Sports Edge Forums

Caris LeVert 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont give a f--- about me having him on my roster and losing him for the season, this is really awful, the best player on the team goes down like that, dude was really killing it and is a breakout s

Posted Images

:(

damn that’s brutal....don’t own him in any league but as just a fan hate seeing this to a young rising talent.

He had a pretty bad injury in college and went thru long rehab to get to the league...truly heart breaking something like this happens when he was reallly starting to put it all together :unsure:

That looked awful.  I hoping the for the best, but I'm pretty sure he's out for the year.  Hopefully, he can come back at full strength next year.  I think the players that will see their values increase the most are Russell, Dinwiddie, and Carrol. 

2 minutes ago, MJtheGOAT said:

That looked awful.  I hoping the for the best, but I'm pretty sure he's out for the year.  Hopefully, he can come back at full strength next year.  I think the players that will see their values increase the most are Russell, Dinwiddie, and Carrol. 

I agree with Carrol. He's the only one available in all leagues.

1 minute ago, L3onD said:

i dont give a f--- about me having him on my roster and losing him for the season, this is really awful, the best player on the team goes down like that, dude was really killing it and is a breakout star, this is really sad, the sole reason i watched the nets game, this is really horrible

Exactly the same.