NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Caris LeVert 2018-2019 Season Outlook

papocrain

On 12/17/2018 at 11:07 AM, mmcc1029 said:

So late January is the consensus? He's just staring at me on my wire and I'm currently comfortably in playoffs. Think I gotta take the plunge, anyone hear anything on him?

I'm in the same boat.  I'm in the playoffs no problem. I have rodions kurucs right now and I'm thinking of dropping him for Levert.  I also have Russell & the nets starting center.  What do you guys think about dropping kurucs for Levert?

51 minutes ago, sitegnalp said:

I'm in the same boat.  I'm in the playoffs no problem. I have rodions kurucs right now and I'm thinking of dropping him for Levert.  I also have Russell & the nets starting center.  What do you guys think about dropping kurucs for Levert?

I think it's a question for the AC forum

52 minutes ago, sitegnalp said:

We think that we don't care about whether you are in the playoffs or last place and you should take this to the AC forum

• Like 1

20 hours ago, sitegnalp said:

add lavert all day he was breaking out

13 minutes ago, richg24 said:

The Nets staff does not speak at all about injuries it's super annoying. there has been no updates on him for so long now. any nets fans have any info that isn't in a roto update yet?

Guessijg because he isn’t close. 

2 hours ago, hipriest69 said:

What was his ranking before the injury?

Excluding the game that he got hurt in, he was the 81st ranked player per BBM. Excluding the injury game and the one before that where he only played 20 minutes, he was the 47th ranked player.

Edited by josheggers
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 1/12/2019 at 12:37 PM, claptondecheeks said:

The only updates I've seen are that he is no longer in a boot and that he posted an insta story of him on a bike. BBM has him returning 1/27

They're saying Feb 21 now.

In any case, his ownership is starting to spike again. I'm a bit conflicted without hearing any solid reports or timelines, but I feel some news could drop at any given time that he's ramping up for a return.

39 minutes ago, flat_eric said:

They're saying Feb 21 now.

In any case, his ownership is starting to spike again. I'm a bit conflicted without hearing any solid reports or timelines, but I feel some news could drop at any given time that he's ramping up for a return.

Nets will not rush him in any case. I tried to stash him, but in one moment i had 5 or 6 injured players and dropped him. He is still available. I don`t think that many expect return on full speed this season. At least not anymore, with that typical Nets` silence.