NBC Sports Edge Forums

Caris LeVert 2018-2019 Season Outlook

i can see him being again around 20ppg, they need someone to score the ball besides dlo and hes the perfect guy for it, plays off ball/on ball, hes capable of doing it after a week or two of gettin back in the groove

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont give a f--- about me having him on my roster and losing him for the season, this is really awful, the best player on the team goes down like that, dude was really killing it and is a breakout s

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

How many minutes his first game back? 15? 20?

My team is deep, if yours is too why start him right away? He'll be capped, so if it's 15 or 20 it still limits his value. Deangelo is balling out of his mind this year and I don't know if we can fairly expect anything within two rounds of the value Caris was posting per game before the injury.

His explosion is still there so that was nice to see. He looked like he was playing in Denver after those first 6 min. Coach kept him out there late in the 4th as the Nets were attempting to come back which kinda surprised the announcers as well. Kudos to those who held or recently scooped. 

I love Caris. I love my team so much, but I'm actually IN LOVE with Caris. What kind of an owner wouldn't be? He is the best feel good story of the decade! Why isn't Maxilimmian doing a sobby youtube-video on him?