NBC Sports Edge Forums

Caris LeVert 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont give a f--- about me having him on my roster and losing him for the season, this is really awful, the best player on the team goes down like that, dude was really killing it and is a breakout s

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, n3gative said:

line was tremendous but just be weary that the Nets will baby him like they did with Russell, don't expect big minutes ROS.

in a week or so hes back to his normal allotment...they need him for a playoff push, no point in tanking now, they need him since spence is out also, last night proved that when they need him they will leave him in

• Like 1
3 hours ago, KB24MVP said:

Why not? They need him if they wanna continue their ring or the playoffs...

They were fine without him.. And its tough not to make playoffs in the east with the likes of pistons/magic bh you

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, megaplayboy said:

they ain't gonna rush him back too much that was a bad injury gonna be a bumpy ride just hope you're in a good position for playoffs 

I'm clinched for a spot. just not sure if he will be useful to even hold through (or into?) fantasy playoffs if his minutes stay just above 20 to that point.

I guess a good question would be whether or not there will be a minutes increase post-ASB or if it will just slowly go up. I haven't followed the Nets at all, but his first game back made me very optimistic. I just don't know if the minutes catch up this season... Has anybody read anything about how they plan to bring him along? Will his mpg trend near 30 at any point, or is it anyone's guess?...

Edited by nlm
1 minute ago, brosephd said:

before dlo's value would suffer from levert but now that dlo is on a groove, might be vice versa. thinking levert will have to round out mid round to be rosterable. especially with dinwiddie returning later.

If in the end LeVert is the end of my bench I'm happy

This trains is LEVERTUALLY UNSTOPPABLE!!!

Nets in a tight playoff hunt and they'll need as much scoring as they can get. You're not going to rely on harris or crabbe or carrol as your top scorer next to dlo, and that's why levert would still get usage and shots. Maybe slight decrease in points and assist, slightly more threes, with everything else unchanged. I'd guess 16pts/4rbs/3ast/1.2stl/0.4blk/1.5 3s rest of season/46%fg/2to

39 minutes ago, nlm said:

I'm clinched for a spot. just not sure if he will be useful to even hold through (or into?) fantasy playoffs if his minutes stay just above 20 to that point.

I guess a good question would be whether or not there will be a minutes increase post-ASB or if it will just slowly go up. I haven't followed the Nets at all, but his first game back made me very optimistic. I just don't know if the minutes catch up this season... Has anybody read anything about how they plan to bring him along? Will his mpg trend near 30 at any point, or is it anyone's guess?...

Played 23 minutes on his second game coming back from a major injury. Wouldn't be surprised he's playing 28-30+ minutes again after the break. 

mannn i dunno what to do. guaranteed bye so Nets have a 2-3 fantasy playoff schedule and own this boss and Dlo. I may have to try to trade both in a 2 for 1 for a 2nd rounder. nets playoff sched really terrible 

Edited by richg24
  • Thanks 1
58 minutes ago, richg24 said:

mannn i dunno what to do. guaranteed bye so Nets have a 2-3 fantasy playoff schedule and own this boss and Dlo. I may have to try to trade both in a 2 for 1 for a 2nd rounder. nets playoff sched really terrible 

Same boat. I'm hanging onto Mitchell Robinson and LeVert until the playoffs and then swapping them for some IR stashes with better schedules.