NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Taurean Prince 2018-2019 Season Outlook

Stefan

7 minutes ago, Stefan said:

He's O !

O doesn’t meant anything need the IL tag to put on there ... usually 3 games missed.. his notes say 2 games which won’t give him the IL tag automatically when it’s clearly obvious he’ll miss 3+ games very stupid  and screws all the owners over big time 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Asapjoshy said:

O doesn’t meant anything need the IL tag to put on there ... usually 3 games missed.. his notes say 2 games which won’t give him the IL tag automatically when it’s clearly obvious he’ll miss 3+ games very stupid  and screws all the owners over big time 

Oh ok... didn't know that...

I play in non IR league.

24 minutes ago, maxim730 said:

It's a blessing.. I don't have to deal w/ inefficiency ...

at least I can IL him

Who are you all picking up?

slim pickings on the league that I own him.  marcus smart is the closest to him stat wise lol

Edited by flippy

I picked up Lin but I don't even know if Lins production will change that much since he comes off the bench. Maybe they'll start a backcourt of young and Lin, who knows. Huerter is an intriguing pickup though and I like him more than bembry 

28 minutes ago, fabrar said:

I picked up Lin but I don't even know if Lins production will change that much since he comes off the bench. Maybe they'll start a backcourt of young and Lin, who knows. Huerter is an intriguing pickup though and I like him more than bembry 

Meh, they'll probably start Bazemore but he's a huge beneficiary (irl) whether he starts or not. Lin's minutes will go up. Huerter was already starting, doubt it affects his fantasy value much.

Man, right when I thought Prince was on the upswing. He was finally showing offensive consistency (scoring double-digits in 10 of 13 games), getting more spacing and good looks with Collins back, and honestly just making smarter offensive plays. I was feeling hopeful. He was already on a short leash... Hopefully he still gets his opportunity when he returns.

In terms of beneficiaries, Baze might see his minutes tick back up to high 20s. But I think Bembry might be the biggest beneficiary. Might see some starts - he started for Prince a couple times this season. It can be kinda hard to guess how the Hawks CS will distribute the minutes though.

Edited by hoop