Jump to content
NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Taurean Prince 2018-2019 Season Outlook


Stefan
 Share

Recommended Posts

I just picked him up off waivers. 

 

Never owned him before so havent really paid much attention to his numbers and i dont go out of my way to watch ATL games.

Was just looking at his career numbers and nothing really jumps out at me. Is there alot of potential there? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, DLove said:

I just picked him up off waivers. 

 

Never owned him before so havent really paid much attention to his numbers and i dont go out of my way to watch ATL games.

Was just looking at his career numbers and nothing really jumps out at me. Is there alot of potential there? 

 

👨🏻‍💻 he’s a rising star with potential to give you 20-30% fg pct but was playing better during his ankle problems. He actually was terrible before his injury took a break then played well.

 

17 avg 3 threes 5 rebs 3 a** 1.6 steals .7 blocks? 440 fg pct w 80+ ft pct 3 TO

 

was starting to become consistent and realized he had to take a break to let it fully heal. He ran the whole team towards end of year he’s a playmaker that can shoot /defend / facilitate 

 

having trae stunted his true potential of an all star. Dude can hoop but ankle problems

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 26/12/2018 at 9:32 PM, CityBaller8 said:

 

👨🏻‍💻 he’s a rising star with potential to give you 20-30% fg pct but was playing better during his ankle problems. He actually was terrible before his injury took a break then played well.

 

17 avg 3 threes 5 rebs 3 a** 1.6 steals .7 blocks? 440 fg pct w 80+ ft pct 3 TO

 

was starting to become consistent and realized he had to take a break to let it fully heal. He ran the whole team towards end of year he’s a playmaker that can shoot /defend / facilitate 

 

having trae stunted his true potential of an all star. Dude can hoop but ankle problems

Not sure if you are trolling. He cannot facilitate or defend, Hawks Reddit wants him out of lineup even when healthy. He has only one strength, his jumper.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, cucubing said:

I think he definitely has upside. I remember when KD went down last year during fantasy playoff. I picked Prince up and for a couple weeks, I was feeling KD never left my team. He is very disappointing so far this year and has been dropped in all leagues I am in. 

but don't forget schroder and bazemore don't play at that time because hawks shut them down,It leads prince had huge usage

Edited by kane
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, kane said:

but don't forget schroder and bazemore don't play at that time because hawks shut them down,It leads prince had huge usage

 

Well schroder is not there anymore , & Bazemore by all acounts will be traded very soon to the Rockets most likely. If not another contender. I know they did draft Trae Young, but the Atlanta youth movement should be in full effect in a few weeks tops. Prince and the other youngsters, will get all the minutes they can handle. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Brandayz said:

What the f*** is up with this guy... come on man

 

Theyre trying to develop Huerter right away and allow trae and Collins to work. Prince’s ankle injury isn’t that serious he played fine afterwards .

 

But I think They’re holding him out risking injury because prince is one of the best players on the team who can get his shot anytime. He brought it last year no fear went up against the best and held his own. They need to see if Huerter trae n Collins can gel , this team isn’t bad , they’re essentially building their own GSW. 

 

Trae

huerter

taurean

collins

dedmon

 

good defensive team minus trae. Give him a year or two in the weight room and we gonna see 3 pointer’s raining

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, CityBaller8 said:

 

Theyre trying to develop Huerter right away and allow trae and Collins to work. Prince’s ankle injury isn’t that serious he played fine afterwards .

 

But I think They’re holding him out risking injury because prince is one of the best players on the team who can get his shot anytime. He brought it last year no fear went up against the best and held his own. They need to see if Huerter trae n Collins can gel , this team isn’t bad , they’re essentially building their own GSW. 

 

Trae

huerter

taurean

collins

dedmon

 

good defensive team minus trae. Give him a year or two in the weight room and we gonna see 3 pointer’s raining

Thats some good cool - aid they're selling down in Atlanta... 

Edited by Jake the snake
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Eltoro said:

They really are trying to build their own version of the Warriors--it's why they traded down from Doncic to Young--but at this point it's basically a Dollar Store version of the Warriors. 

So you're telling me from the Hawk's perspective, Young the Curry,  Huerter Klay and Prince KD. That's more like garage sale.

 

But when is the main man on this thread due back though? Any updates?

 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, WatchUrAnkle said:

So you're telling me from the Hawk's perspective, Young the Curry,  Huerter Klay and Prince KD. That's more like garage sale.

 

But when is the main man on this thread due back though? Any updates?

 

 

Yup.  

https://www.sfchronicle.com/warriors/article/Warriors-get-look-at-Hawks-efforts-to-build-a-13390089.php  

  

Schlenk didn't draft Prince though. But you can see them thinking Spellman might be garage sale Draymond.   

 

As for Prince as far as I know he hasn't practiced so I'm guessing at least another week.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

 

Yup.  

https://www.sfchronicle.com/warriors/article/Warriors-get-look-at-Hawks-efforts-to-build-a-13390089.php  

  

Schlenk didn't draft Prince though. But you can see them thinking Spellman might be garage sale Draymond.   

 

As for Prince as far as I know he hasn't practiced so I'm guessing at least another week.

 

 

Mind=Blown

 

giphy.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

 

Yup.  

https://www.sfchronicle.com/warriors/article/Warriors-get-look-at-Hawks-efforts-to-build-a-13390089.php  

  

Schlenk didn't draft Prince though. But you can see them thinking Spellman might be garage sale Draymond.   

 

As for Prince as far as I know he hasn't practiced so I'm guessing at least another week.

 

 

 

Looking up Schlenk they credit it for drafting Draymond. In his first draft with Atl he took Collins 19th, then got rid of Howard and Shroder now the 3 rookies this year plus 2 1sts next year he appears to be at least have a plan and blueprint which is more then a lot of gm's

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, turner46 said:

 

Looking up Schlenk they credit it for drafting Draymond. In his first draft with Atl he took Collins 19th, then got rid of Howard and Shroder now the 3 rookies this year plus 2 1sts next year he appears to be at least have a plan and blueprint which is more then a lot of gm's

 

Oh he's definitely done a solid job to date. But if you stick too rigidly to a plan you can make mistakes too.  

 

If Doncic ends up being a generational talent and neither Young nor the Dallas pick does, it's a pretty colossal misstep.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...