NBC Sports Edge Forums

Otto Porter 2018-2019 Season outlook

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

> not specific to your team > lists entire team and goes into depth about team   Take your dumb a** to the AC forum.

Those team-specific questions don't belong in here.

That is exactly what doesn't belong here. Questions specific to your team and team build belong in the AC thread once you meet the parameters: http://forums.rotoworld.com/forum/20-assistant-coach

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, montanski said:

In BBM, he is out with "big toe contusion"

https://basketballmonster.com/PlayerInfo.aspx?i=3731

I think maybe some trade is coming...

8 minutes ago, Wise guy91 said:

Fantasylabs NBA on Twitter...

praying to god they are wrong 

Oh god I just checked, it's odd how rotoworld/ESPN fantasy app is not showing anything.

Man I have him in 3/4 money leagues I hope he's playing but probably unlikely...

Just now, blob2004 said:

Oh god I just checked, it's odd how rotoworld/ESPN fantasy app is not showing anything.

Man I have him in 3/4 money leagues I hope he's playing but probably unlikely...

He is not even questionable, so i think he is deff. out. Pray for some trade, if you are in money leagues!

2 minutes ago, montanski said:

He is not even questionable, so i think he is deff. out. Pray for some trade, if you are in money leagues!

Or worse if the toe injury is legit...

What are these god damn toe injuries seriously, everyone takes like a month to get back it's a frigging toe for god's sake.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Owners, please convince me as to why roster this guy over waivering FAs in a shallow 10-man league. I'm on the edge over here, and I'm a pretty patient manager....but man this guy is brutal to own! And no one will take him in any sort of package deal I send. 

3 minutes ago, spd2base said:

Owners, please convince me as to why roster this guy over waivering FAs in a shallow 10-man league. I'm on the edge over here, and I'm a pretty patient manager....but man this guy is brutal to own! And no one will take him in any sort of package deal I send. 

Naw just drop him

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Otto Porter (toe) is a go for Monday's game against the Knicks.

Porter jammed his toe on Saturday, but it's not bad enough to keep him off the court. Joining him in the starting five for tonight's game will be John Wall, Bradley Beal, Tomas Satoransky and Thomas Bryant. Go ahead and get him active.
Edited by DezedandConfused
6 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Otto Porter (toe) is a go for Monday's game against the Knicks.

Porter jammed his toe on Saturday, but it's not bad enough to keep him off the court. Joining him in the starting five for tonight's game will be John Wall, Bradley Beal, Tomas Satoransky and Thomas Bryant. Go ahead and get him active.

yay

On 12/3/2018 at 4:15 PM, spd2base said:

Huh????????

If Wall ends up getting dealt to the Knicks (or another team), Porter has top 25-30 upside ROS pretty comfortably.  Even with Wall there, he's really turned it around and shown that Brooks is a moron (doesn't take much to do that) for playing him 20 minutes a night at the start of the year.

Edited by jmoney23