Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Otto Porter 2018-2019 Season outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

> not specific to your team > lists entire team and goes into depth about team   Take your dumb a** to the AC forum.

Those team-specific questions don't belong in here.

That is exactly what doesn't belong here. Questions specific to your team and team build belong in the AC thread once you meet the parameters: http://forums.rotoworld.com/forum/20-assistant-coach

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

dropped this guy for sato soon as sato owner dropped him B)

Had to drop Sato at one point to bring Otto out of the IR... playing the new Sato owner now. :/

 

Just hoping the shot will start falling at some point.

Edited by brickcitymamba
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

Had to drop Sato at one point to bring Otto out of the IR... playing the new Sato owner now. :/

 

Just hoping the shot will start falling at some point.

lol ouch. sato is like brogdon that he does everything. porter shoots and sometimes rebounds and because wiz only have one PG now, I figured Sato was the better keep

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, babyfaceassasin said:

lol ouch. sato is like brogdon that he does everything. porter shoots and sometimes rebounds and because wiz only have one PG now, I figured Sato was the better keep

Had I known better, would've just dropped Garris and felt very Nice. But it's easy to be a clairvoyant in the rear view mirror

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, brickcitymamba said:

Had I known better, would've just dropped Garris and felt very Nice. But it's easy to be a clairvoyant in the rear view mirror

true. I mean I had porter and Bryant for a whole month while sato would sit on the waivers for weeks then picked up and drop all over my league. then I finally gave in and dropped those two and kep sato ROS. he has the best outlook it seems

Link to post
Share on other sites

IDK if anyone follows Josh LLoyd from BBM, but he tweeted to me that OPJ is still a hold. I trust his opinion over most so gotta roll with OPJ through this stinker of a stretch. Isn't he currently the highest paid player on their roster :huh:

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spd2base said:

IDK if anyone follows Josh LLoyd from BBM, but he tweeted to me that OPJ is still a hold. I trust his opinion over most so gotta roll with OPJ through this stinker of a stretch. Isn't he currently the highest paid player on their roster :huh:

think for yourself dawg.... anyone can read a tweet lol

with that being said, opj is not droppable. hes simply too good and he is also behind Wall and Beal so no hes not the highest paid. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, WhatIsThisWizardry said:

think for yourself dawg.... anyone can read a tweet lol

with that being said, opj is not droppable. hes simply too good and he is also behind Wall and Beal so no hes not the highest paid. 

That's what I said, he's not droppable. And double check what I said, OPJ is the highest paid player on his team this season. Wall's salary is due to go up next season, and he's making more than Beal. So the quandary is why in the world is he playing 4th fiddle to guys like Ariza and Green?  

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, spd2base said:

That's what I said, he's not droppable. And double check what I said, OPJ is the highest paid player on his team this season. Wall's salary is due to go up next season, and he's making more than Beal. So the quandary is why in the world is he playing 4th fiddle to guys like Ariza and Green?  

Because Pennywise is Wiz coach and really hates OPJ and TB. For his love relationship with Green, all is said already in this thread and in TB`s thread. And remember he played Green at C against Embiid, Drummond, Jokic...

Link to post
Share on other sites

This trade seems like a wash to me, Except Portis might lose some value in Washington if they decide to start Parker wit Green and Ariza. Hopefully a change of scenery helps OPJ.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, spd2base said:

This trade seems like a wash to me, Except Portis might lose some value in Washington if they decide to start Parker wit Green and Ariza. Hopefully a change of scenery helps OPJ.

If Parker couldn't start with Portis there in Chicago, what makes you think he'll start in WSH?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HotSauce24 said:

If Parker couldn't start with Portis there in Chicago, what makes you think he'll start in WSH?

Someone needs to start at SF. I thought Portis was always a 6th man type player. IDK, I don't follow Chicago enough

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, spd2base said:

Bringing this back to OPJ, he'll get some run right? Or will he still be behing Markennen and Carter JR?

 

Otto is a SF. He's brought in to be the starting SF so Hutchinson won't have to pretend to be a NBA player

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...