Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jrue Holiday 2018-2019 Season Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You are dreaming with that prediction. They're first round numbers. 

Straight up weapon. He is going to beast it this year. I think he could easily hit 20ppg or more this season, maybe a little hit in dimes (5-5.5), but everything else the same or better. Targeting hea

OMG thats terrible - drop him now and pick calderon who averages like 0.3 TOs

Posted Images

Anyone who owned Jrue Holiday last year had to have been happy with themselves...

 

He gave owners 19.0 PPG / 4 REB / 6.5 AST / 1.5 3PM / 1.5 STL AND ALMOST 1.0 BLK per game (as a point guard). Couple that with an almost 50.0 FG%, the dude is a stud. He's in the prime of his career. His once "worrisome" leg injury from 3-4 seasons ago is now a distant memory.

 

If you got this guy anywhere after Pick 25, you should be THRILLED.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CORTEz said:

Anyone who owned Jrue Holiday last year had to have been happy with themselves...

 

He gave owners 19.0 PPG / 4 REB / 6.5 AST / 1.5 3PM / 1.5 STL AND ALMOST 1.0 BLK per game (as a point guard). Couple that with an almost 50.0 FG%, the dude is a stud. He's in the prime of his career. His once "worrisome" leg injury from 3-4 seasons ago is now a distant memory.

 

If you got this guy anywhere after Pick 25, you should be THRILLED.

Thank you. You’ve prevented a suicide. (Even though I reached at 22)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Felt I had a great draft, but just didn't like this pick in the 3rd...Was nervous before game and yep, I was right...Darn, darn!! Randle and Payton are going to hugely affect his usage...Payton and Randle both with much better stat sheets, freaking embarrassing! I hated this pick and now hated even more!! Ok, I've vented...

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Starvela said:

Felt I had a great draft, but just didn't like this pick in the 3rd...Was nervous before game and yep, I was right...Darn, darn!! Randle and Payton are going to hugely affect his usage...Payton and Randle both with much better stat sheets, freaking embarrassing! I hated this pick and now hated even more!! Ok, I've vented...

 

Well.. I guess just ride it out all season.

 

can't sell him, can't drop him...

He's also on my squad btw. Ouch!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kaishi said:

 

Well.. I guess just ride it out all season.

 

can't sell him, can't drop him...

He's also on my squad btw. Ouch!

 

Yep, that's all we can do..ride him all year!! His doesn't have the big name going either, so stuck no matter what..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please Jrue, don't ever let scrub Payton outplay you ever again..have some pride!! Only pick I didn't feel comfortable with and now I hate it after first game, at this point I just want to go back to at least not feeling comfortable with it, lol..that's it!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Starvela said:

Please Jrue, don't ever let scrub Payton outplay you ever again..have some pride!! Only pick I didn't feel comfortable with and now I hate it after first game, at this point I just want to go back to at least not feeling comfortable with it, lol..that's it!!

Feel comfortable in the fact that he WILL turn it around. It was the first game... This Pelicans offense looks straight nasty with their increased pace and shooters all around. Jrue will be fine and should bounce back tonight. There will be PLENTY of shots to go around on this offense this year.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Starvela said:

Please Jrue, don't ever let scrub Payton outplay you ever again..have some pride!! Only pick I didn't feel comfortable with and now I hate it after first game, at this point I just want to go back to at least not feeling comfortable with it, lol..that's it!!

 

I wouldn’t call Payton a scrub, but Jrue is better. Your pick is fine. Even after the large sample size of one subpar game, you should feel comfortable and safe with it.

 

:)

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 10/16/2018 at 5:33 AM, Walk with me said:

I picked him over pg cause I drafted him too many times in my mocks. Can someone convince me I’m not a fncking idiot or should I kill myself now? B)

 

1. brow 3

2. Jrue 22 (missed PG)

3. Kemba 27 (missed Kyrie)

4. Tobias 

5. Horford

6. Otto

7. Milssap

8. Harris 

 

 

On 10/16/2018 at 5:37 AM, ROTY said:

You drafted Jrue over Paul George?

 

That's FU**ED UP homie 

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, socal.trades714@yahoo.com said:

So.. buy-low window looks wide open?

 

Anyone throw out any offers for him or receive offers for him yet?

I traded he and Thad Young for Porter and DeAndre Jordan.  I’m so glad I did right now, although that could change. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, StifleTower2 said:

I traded he and Thad Young for Porter and DeAndre Jordan.  I’m so glad I did right now, although that could change. 

 

Well you did mention that already,  thank you.

 

Definitely a buy low, if you can find an owner foolish enough. It's a LONG season and Jrue is going be fine. Too talented. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...