NBC Sports Edge Forums

Shai-Gilgeous Alexander 2018-19 season outlook

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If ESPN can't get this guy a headshot 5 weeks into the season there's no way you're getting another position tag.

It's so easy to spot those who missed out on SGA. 

Look at how he reads the defense. Doesn't rush his shots. Uses his length (7 ft wingspan) and timing to block Middleton and Bledsoe.  This kid doesn't play like a rookie and needs to be rostered in

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

How do you guys feel about him for 10 team leagues? I know it depends on the build, but is he a must roster?

Sky’s the limit he can only get better , I say this because of his high basketball IQ and he’s smart shot selection added in with his superb defense , he’s a must add imo 

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

How do you guys feel about him for 10 team leagues? I know it depends on the build, but is he a must roster?

Currently holding him in my 10 teamer (14 man rosters with 2 IR).

• Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

i havent dropped him since i added him weeks ago, cant find a better pg/sg option on the waiver wire so hes a must add for me, i would cut rubio before id cut sga if i had to choose cause he always blesses me with his fg and stocks

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

I've had him for a few weeks in my 10 teamer. He'll have some down nights but he's a must add. His upside is sky high. I think after the break he'll really turn it on. It's very rare for doc to even play rookies but he's giving Shai big minutes and usage. That says a lot about how valuable he is to the clippers future plans. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

and the clippers in the standings are pretty goood since hes been a regular starter? ill take that anyday plus the potential upside after the all star break. as everyone says, sky is the limit but right about now.....looking pretty good,  in a 12 team league and pretty happy wwith the waiver add aha

3 minutes ago, chefffff said:

and the clippers in the standings are pretty goood since hes been a regular starter? ill take that anyday plus the potential upside after the all star break. as everyone says, sky is the limit but right about now.....looking pretty good,  in a 12 team league and pretty happy wwith the waiver add aha

The Clippers offense has really clicked with SGA on the floor with an 111.2 net rating.

• Like 2

Oh s---, its finally happened, our boy got a headshot on ESPN!

SGA-headshot.jpg

EDIT: Whoops, was mentioned last page...ah well. Deserves to be mentioned twice after his game tonight :D

Edited by DamoESP
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, DamoESP said:

Oh s---, its finally happened, our boy got a headshot on ESPN!

SGA-headshot.jpg

EDIT: Whoops, was mentioned last page...ah well. Deserves to be mentioned twice after his game tonight :D

I guess this is ESPNs way of confirming that he's legit?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, chefffff said:

Whats going to happen after the asb? It's not like this team is headed for the lottery...

1 hour ago, Purple Hippo said:

Maybe one or all of Bev, Bradley, Milos will be hurt or gone and SGA will have to play 40+ mins every night ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On the real tho the chances of Bev and Bradley (and Gallo) all not getting injured has to be pretty close to zero. Once an injury happens his stock goes up even higher

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Purple Hippo said:

Maybe one or all of Bev, Bradley, Milos will be hurt or gone and SGA will have to play 40+ mins every night ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That would just upset Jerry West.

Does anyone here think any of their guards is likely going to get traded (aside from SGA) before the deadline?

Edited by MysticPeak