Gary Harris 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NICE...GAM

He's earned himself the Anthony Davis treatment:   Probable = Questionable Questionable = Out Doubtful = Out 2-4 Weeks Out 2-4 Weeks = Out 2-4 Months  

Better than Barton 8-10 weeks = indefinitely 2 weeks = indefinitely next week= indefinitely soon= indefinitely 2 weeks after the initial soon = indefinitely

Posted Images

On 1/10/2019 at 8:32 PM, CFN said:

He's earned himself the Anthony Davis treatment:

Probable = Questionable

Questionable = Out

Doubtful = Out 2-4 Weeks

Out 2-4 Weeks = Out 2-4 Months

Still rings true. Questionable = Out.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, flippy said:

30 plus minutes. no steals, no 3s. have no words and i drafted him on all my leagues.

Great playoff schedule and getting his legs back from injuries I got faith he’ll turn this around tbh

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Asapjoshy said:

Great playoff schedule and getting his legs back from injuries I got faith he’ll turn this around tbh

Same here.   The thought hasn’t crossed my mind to get rid of him.  He’s just had some tough injuries and will come around, not worried.  

5 hours ago, Taipan said:

...so underwhelming. Too many damn mouths to feed on that team. I just hope Denver is selling more and buying less at the trade deadline.

Don't really see that happening. Unless they make some kind of crazy offer for Anthony Davis, I doubt they do much of anything. No reason to be "selling" when you're a top 5 team in the league at the moment. But truthfully, with all the depth on the roster the fantasy value of most is going to be greatly hindered and inconsistent all year long.