NBC Sports Edge Forums

Deandre Jordan Fantasy Outlook 2018-2019

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As players get older they rely on smarts more than athleticism (which is decreasing).  I expect his blocks to never get back to the golden 2+.  His rebounds and points will maintain - I actually think

Such a vetoable trade. Joke of a league to have DJ and LaVine get traded for Oladipo and PG   It doesn’t matter if both those guys play their butts off for the first few weeks — chances are,

FT anchor

2 minutes ago, tremixt said:

Dude working on a triple double with 7 asts half way through the 3rd quarter. 5 asts in their previous game.

Very impressed.

He is much improved. When Cuban tried to sign him before he said he was a 20/20 or a baby Shaq type of guy...only he shoots FTs now. 

His FT% is crazy but the chances are it's not helping you that much (other than points), because you probably picked Capela or Howard (I know he hasn't played yet but still) or Adams along with him, so your FT% is still garbage.  The extra points from the free throws has made him from a neutral to a positive in that cat though and it's wild.  He looks like he cares again.  He always seemed like a nice guy so I'm glad he's seemingly happier, as a person.

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Tom Chambers said:

His FT% is crazy but the chances are it's not helping you that much (other than points), because you probably picked Capela or Howard (I know he hasn't played yet but still) or Adams along with him, so your FT% is still garbage.  The extra points from the free throws has made him from a neutral to a positive in that cat though and it's wild.  He looks like he cares again.  He always seemed like a nice guy so I'm glad he's seemingly happier, as a person.

Good point, he is helping with an average of over 5 attempts. Dipo is my DJ atm lol

4 hours ago, DLove said:

Are good ft for real??

He will likely regress to his mean.  However, his mean is probably more like 65% now than 50% and with the fouling rules implemented last season the volume will stay low.  So his negative FT impact will be quite small.