NBC Sports Edge Forums

TJ Warren 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shoutout everyone who voted. He just got PF eligibility in yahoo.

Yes.  I don’t think 20/5 is a fluke as he did that last year.  Everyone expected regression as the forward position is fairly crowded in Phoenix but it’s Ariza who regressed which frankly isn’t surpri

This guy is the cockroach of the fantasy world.  He should be dead but keeps coming back to life.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, checkspire said:

The dude updating the blurbs must have some sort of button... Seriously it's beyond me.. ive email them just so you know..

How do you email/get in touch with them? Its obviously up to date on the blurbs but not when it comes to the player. Would be nice if yahoo would take this seriously 

13 minutes ago, checkspire said:

The dude updating the blurbs must have some sort of button... Seriously it's beyond me.. ive email them just so you know..

No. No buttons. Those Yahoo knobs still use levers and switches. 

Edited by Bugs bunny
  • Haha 1
Just now, thusanaysayer said:

Its absolute incompetence on Yahoo's part by not putting the INJ tag already

Is it just me or is the Yahoo app not even updating stats for the players.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, thusanaysayer said:

Its absolute incompetence on Yahoo's part by not putting the INJ tag already

1 minute ago, Jin said:

Is it just me or is the Yahoo app not even updating stats for the players.

Thank you both for putting that to light. Ridiculous in my opinion he doesn't have the tag already. Dipos was done right after noon today. Both Injured on the same day. What intrigues me is yahoo (& other sources) have already clarified hes out 2-3 weeks...

Rough situation for me. Having him, Miro and Dinwiddie out. Butler and Dre too. 

I'll try to scrap win for this week to go 10-5 and after that it is tanking until All Stars Break is over. I'm holding on him, but really don't even believe he will be playing come March 11... They will just sit him out.

Edited by JormaJormala
32 minutes ago, JormaJormala said:

Rough situation for me. Having him, Miro and Dinwiddie out. Butler and Dre too. 

I'll try to scrap win for this week to go 10-5 and after that it is tanking until All Stars Break is over. I'm holding on him, but really don't even believe he will be playing come March 11... They will just sit him out.

Yea I will be selling after he comes back and starts rolling. The shut down factor is real as Warren is prob a top 3 shut down guy now.