NBC Sports EDGE Forums

TJ Warren 2018-2019 Season Outlook

SicarioSanity

30 minutes ago, reverb said:

Is he worth holding without an IR spot? No news of him even practicing and my playoffs are next week!

No that's a drop then you can't go into 1st week with an unknown like that. May have to drop and waste a precious move that week if you hold and he will be out the first game of week (if moves unlimited then not a big deal really). 

• Like 1

How you can be out a month and still not be back with a "sore ankle" is beyond me.  Maybe the Suns should trade him to a team in the WNBA. Wait, I'm sure most of their players are tougher than he is.

It didn't cost me that much to trade for him, but I was relying on him as a %'s stabilizer (with obvious help in 3's, Steals, and Points).  Would be nice if he would get his sorry a$$ back on the court.  Never again...

47 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

How you can be out a month and still not be back with a "sore ankle" is beyond me.  Maybe the Suns should trade him to a team in the WNBA. Wait, I'm sure most of their players are tougher than he is.

It didn't cost me that much to trade for him, but I was relying on him as a %'s stabilizer (with obvious help in 3's, Steals, and Points).  Would be nice if he would get his sorry a$$ back on the court.  Never again...

Devine Booker says hello:ph34r:

Yeah, that is it for me. He was decent when healthy, but has not been healthy at all this season. Just can't go to stretch run carrying Cousins, LeVert and Warren. And Mirotic too. Need some healthy bodies and Warren looks like the worst pick of the pack. No incentive to play him and they have enough young guys to look at. Not seeing him being anything useful ROS.