NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Traded For Adams? (WHIR)

DonaldsDucks

Made a trade today to offload some of my depth. Wondering what you guys think of it? With Jeffrey getting closer and Hyde emerging as a legitimate option I think it allowed me to make this move in an attempt to upgrade my flex.

Gave: A. Collins, D. Thomas

Recieved: D. Adams

10 Team Yahoo 0.5 PPR

QB D. Brees

WR K. Allen

WR M. Evans

RB T. Gurley

RB C. Hyde

TE T. Burton

FLEX D. Adams

K W. Lutz

DEF Chicago

BE A. Jeffrey

BE C. Davis

BE K. Johnson

BE S. Michel

BE C. Hogan

BE FA (Crowder/Barber)

IR J. Mixon

So what do you think? Mixon will re-take the RB2 job upon his return making Hyde my first RB off the bench. Appreciate the responses, leave your links below!

Both Collins and DT have gotten off to worrying starts so I really like the value especially given your depth. Even if Collins and DT were playing closer to their projected RB2 and WR2 values it is a solid trade to turn them into a WR1 in a 10 teamer where the top guys are more valuable since depth is easier to find. I think Collins and DT are solid buy-low candidates but at this price you definitely didn't sell them low. 

24 minutes ago, Return of the King said:

You can't have enough running backs this season. I would have not done that trade.

Fair enough! I'm thinking Hyde will carry me through the Mixon injury and by then Michel/Johnson will be more heavily featured, but maybe I'm just higher on the young guys. Hopefully it works out :)

Archived