NBC Sports Edge Forums

TRADE: Give Ingram get Ebron..Too rich for me but need TE? WHIR

DeadlyKickers

12 team std QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLX (RB,WR,TE), Offensive Player (QB, RB, WR, TE), DST 

Dalton, Gurley, Howard, M Thomas, T.Y., Doyle (OUT week to week), Collins, Bortles, Saints

BE: Ingram, JWill, Wilkins, Golladay, Goodwin, C. Davis, MWill

WW options: Watson (NO), Eifert (CIN), RSJ (ARZ), Thomas (CAR), Jonnu (TEN), Butt (DEN) 

I know its way too rich especially with ? about Collins and JWill timeshares, ineffectiveness thus far. Feeling a bit desperate. Ebron has looked good, has 1st rd pedigree and may take over TE1 snaps for ROS. 

Also send out proposal to another team Give: JWill Get: Kittle, thoughts? Thnx

TEs outside of Gronk, Kelce, and Ertz can be finicky things.  Giving up Ingram would be too much, considering the upside he has when he returns.

I have 2 ideas.

1.) Try to target an elite TE like Gronk, Ertz, or Kelce by trading someone like Howard.

2.) Try to target a mid-tier TE like Kittle, Graham, Ebron, etc. and give up one of your frustrating timeshare backs (Collins, JWill, Wilkins).

4 minutes ago, Balthazar said:

TEs outside of Gronk, Kelce, and Ertz can be finicky things.  Giving up Ingram would be too much, considering the upside he has when he returns.

I have 2 ideas.

1.) Try to target an elite TE like Gronk, Ertz, or Kelce by trading someone like Howard.

2.) Try to target a mid-tier TE like Kittle, Graham, Ebron, etc. and give up one of your frustrating timeshare backs (Collins, JWill, Wilkins).

Thanks!! Yes I agree and already sent offer to Give: JWIll and Get: Kittle waiting to hear back

51 minutes ago, DeadlyKickers said:

12 team std QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, TE, FLX (RB,WR,TE), Offensive Player (QB, RB, WR, TE), DST 

Dalton, Gurley, Howard, M Thomas, T.Y., Doyle (OUT week to week), Collins, Bortles, Saints

BE: Ingram, JWill, Wilkins, Golladay, Goodwin, C. Davis, MWill

WW options: Watson (NO), Eifert (CIN), RSJ (ARZ), Thomas (CAR), Jonnu (TEN), Butt (DEN) 

I know its way too rich especially with ? about Collins and JWill timeshares, ineffectiveness thus far. Feeling a bit desperate. Ebron has looked good, has 1st rd pedigree and may take over TE1 snaps for ROS. 

Also send out proposal to another team Give: JWill Get: Kittle, thoughts? Thnx

Thanks for help help with mine.

i would not give up Ingram for a TE in standard even if save Gronk and maybe not even then. 

J Williams for Kittle is totally reasonable and I would think it would go through. I agree with you on the RBBC but with Rodgers playing at less than 100%, J Williams could be a better RB than most think. Which is the point I’d make to the Kittle owner

4 hours ago, FreakFries said:

Thanks for help help with mine.

i would not give up Ingram for a TE in standard even if save Gronk and maybe not even then. 

J Williams for Kittle is totally reasonable and I would think it would go through. I agree with you on the RBBC but with Rodgers playing at less than 100%, J Williams could be a better RB than most think. Which is the point I’d make to the Kittle owner

JWill for Kittle rejected

At this point I don't think any trade would be approved in time for this weeks games so off to the WW.

5 minutes ago, DeadlyKickers said:

JWill for Kittle rejected

At this point I don't think any trade would be approved in time for this weeks games so off to the WW.

Pick up Jesse James. 

He he should be good for some yards and possibly a score

Archived