NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jeff Teague 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tonight expecting 2 points on 1-11 shooting, 32 assists, 1 steal, 5 TO.  

Bledsoe > Teague > D'Angelo > Fultz   Bledsoe and Teague aren't too far apart. Teague gives you more dimes and Bledsoe more defensive stats so choose accordingly. D'Angelo is really

Goran is straight trash these days. His Fg% isn't good anymore, AST:TO is poor, Dimes trending down, no steals. I'm not touching Dragic this year he'll be WAY over-drafted like he was last year.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, kane said:

ankle again,smh

Man this is so upsetting. 

I traded DLo for him and so far he has been a disappointment. 

DLo has gone on a nice streak ever since the trade. 

Hopefully he doesn't miss too many games this time. 

3 minutes ago, summersoff7 said:

I hate this F'ing guy.  Has he always been this injury prone?  Most annoying fantasy player to own BAR NONE.

no,he is quite healthy in his career

w35568RWu132.jpg

• Thanks 1

anybody watched? was it serious?

i have Mirotic stuck in IL and thinking of dropping Mudiay so I can put him back in my lineup

but if Teague goes out, he can take over my IL spot for Mirotic

16 minutes ago, mightyjett said:

Is it worth it to drop him in exchange for sato? Or still hold on him..Sato is available in waiver wire..🤔

Depends on the severity. 

Don't think it will be that bad though. 

He started 3rd then returned to the bench. Not like he went to the locker room then didn't return. 

I'd still pick up Sato if I were you. Maybe drop someone else. But this discussion should continue in the AC forum. 

Edited by heero78
6 hours ago, halbounih said:

Dude needs to call it a loss and have surgery, so I can go pick up tyus and call it a day. This is just ridiculous at this point. 
jk, with all seriousness can someone properly manage this dudes ankle for god sakes. 

I’m actually thinking this could be a reality...I plan to grab Tyus and hang onto him in my 12 team league....I have Rose, so he’s kind of an insurance policy for me, but the wolves guards have been racking up stats.

8 hours ago, PeteM said:

I’m actually thinking this could be a reality...I plan to grab Tyus and hang onto him in my 12 team league....I have Rose, so he’s kind of an insurance policy for me, but the wolves guards have been racking up stats.

Rose is your insurance policy?! :D Just kidding. Just thought it was funny and scary to read given his injury history haha He's having a great season. I really hope he can get healthy and continue to produce the way he has so far. Great feel good story. I hope he wins sixth man. Would be cool for sure.

As for Teague I agree with halbounih someone needs to properly manage this guys injury! Hopefully that starts with playing less minutes so he can stay on the court

6 games since coming back from injury:

11.8 PTS | 46% FG | 58% FT | 1.1 3PM | 2.5 REB | 7.3 AST | 1.8 STL | 0.3 BLK

JEn8FVr.png

his strong production came during blowout wins against ORL and LAL, good if you sold high after those 2 games

imo, his production the past few games will be his floor

so it will be critical for us owners what we could see from him this week and next

• Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, wisegeeks said:

6 games since coming back from injury:

11.8 PTS | 46% FG | 58% FT | 1.1 3PM | 2.5 REB | 7.3 AST | 1.8 STL | 0.3 BLK

JEn8FVr.png

his strong production came during blowout wins against ORL and LAL, good if you sold high after those 2 games

imo, his production the past few games will be his floor

so it will be critical for us owners what we could see from him this week and next

At this point, I only hope he stays healthy.