NBC Sports Edge Forums

Khris Middleton 2018-2019 Season Outlook

On 12/10/2018 at 11:35 PM, TonyRomo said:

Luka is one of those players that’s better IRL than fantasy. Similar to Donovan Mitchell. Khris is a lot better for fantasy.

Donovan is better in fantasy than real life tbh. Hopefully not headed down that Tyreke career trajectory. Love the dude but the comps aren’t good. 

As for Khris...still buying....

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bud has turned this team into a force. If Middelton wants to throw tantrums like a toddler then I'd send him to the doghouse too. Middleton has A LOT to prove. He is 1/3 in the playoffs (finally made

I think it is safe to say that he will be very close to averaging those numbers this year or maybe improving on them a bit. He doesn't have Jabari taking minutes away from him (averaged 4 less minutes

If the people who are saying they dropped him aren't trolling, you two might be the worst fantasy basketball players of all time (no offense).

Anyone successfully buy low on him?

Those with him on your roster (still trying to break the "owner/owning" vocab), what would yall accept at this point?

The guy with him in my league has been trying to my Melton (who I'm not sold on but he doesn't know that) so I was thinking of packaging up a 2 for 1...

Unless the pressure of being in a contract year (he has a player option and is going to opt out) is having the opposite effect on him instead of balling out like typical contract year guys, I think it is something personal that is going on and has been even before Bud benched him that one game.

Whatever is going on hopefully will resolve itself.  And I don't see this being a year long slump, so people that have him ( I do not) should be patient.  He will bounce back.

Edited by Tekno Team 2000
1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

Anyone successfully buy low on him?

Those with him on your roster (still trying to break the "owner/owning" vocab), what would yall accept at this point?

The guy with him in my league has been trying to my Melton (who I'm not sold on but he doesn't know that) so I was thinking of packaging up a 2 for 1...

I gave up Kanter and D'aron fox for Him on my 16team league so I'm not sure if it's buy low. lol hopefully it is 

On 12/13/2018 at 11:26 AM, JamsKigoL said:

I gave up Kanter and D'aron fox for Him on my 16team league so I'm not sure if it's buy low. lol hopefully it is 

Christ. That is way to much for how badly Middle has been for a month. You paid like Middle never slumped. 

Khris Middleton (right pinkie) said his finger swelled up on him the other day.

If you missed it, he is not going to play on Friday. Middleton hurt his pinkie in the first game of the season and he had some tape on it, but now he has his hand wrapped on Friday. With him and Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) out, it should be a team effort with Sterling Brown, Pat Connaughton, George Hill and Ersan Ilyasova likely getting more run.
9 minutes ago, molski said:

Would have been a good game to get him going 

You would have thought the same about the Cavs game earlier in the week. A lot of the time a slump is just a mental hurdle and the level of competition doesn't change that.

3 minutes ago, Supersonics said:

For you Khris owners, would you swap him straight up for Doncic? Middleton seems like a prime buy-low target, he has legit top 25 potential and maybe he just needs some extended rest??

I mean I wouldn't because he has top 25 upside while Doncic is more of a top 50 this player - but I wouldn't be surprised if someone bit on that proposal out of frustration.

Edited by flat_eric
  • Like 1