NBC Sports Edge Forums

Eric Bledsoe 2018-2019 Fantasy Outlook

This guy must be the most underrated PG this year in fantasy, with people leaving him til the 6th round! He was the only player to average 2 steals, 1.5 threes and 5 assists last year and he should be able to do it again this year. With Milwaukee being very thin at the PG spot he should be in for a lot of minutes, and with the new coach and system in place, his %'s should be on the rise. He should easily crack top 40 value this year with his above average stats at PG and his elite defence.

Prediction: 16.1 points/ 5.7 assists/ 4.1 rebounds/ 2.0 steals/ 0.6 blocks/ 1.7 threes/ 45.4 FG%/ 81.5 FT% in 31.4 mins a game

• Like 1
  • Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really living up to your user name there 

We get it.. you traded Bledsoe for Doncic. Stop posting the same $hit.

Going back through this thread, especially from about 2-3 weeks ago, is hilarious. People were acting like the sky was falling with this guy, arguably one of the most reliable players outside the top

Posted Images

He’s a bit of an injury risk but should return second round value when healthy.  He’s one of a few players who can realistically exceed the median in every counting stat.  What I don’t understand is the hypocrisy.  People were willing to gamble on Love and Irving staying healthy in the second round. Granted they have more upside in the popcorn stats so I can understand them being more “sexy” while Bledsoe is a second banana.  But Bledsoe can realistically be a 20 ppg/5 apg/5 rpg/2 spg/2 3pg/.6 bpg player.  Who else can manage such multi-cat production?  His teammate Giannis mivjt be the only one or Jokic.  Prime thrillsap used to be this diversified but he’s done.  Draymond but he doesn’t score or hit threes.  All you have to do to make Bledsoe a borderline first round value is punt TO or play 8 cat which a lot of people are already doing.  So I’m targetting him aggressively in the third.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

have to take him in the 3rd in a 12 teamer if you want him. he rarely ever slips to the 4th because people see the pg's evaporating so quickly in rounds 2-3. maybe if you are around the turn in the 4th you can hope he slides some spots. im hesitant to take him at that price when there is often one of: love, capela, middleton, and a few others available that are probably more reliable and maybe more upside. if i need a pg in the 3rd though i think i would take him there. 

• 2 weeks later...

14th per game over the last 2 months, new coach that will have them playing at a faster pace, contract year. This man and his fellow contract year Buck Kris Middleton are 2 of my favorite targets this year.

I expect big things from Bledsoe this year. Been seeing him go in the 40-45 range in some drafts so a nice 2 rd discount if he can produce typical 2nd rd value, which I think he could...barring any injuries/tanking. 

After Draymond/Ben is gone...he’s my third must target “stat stuffer” glue piece candidate in the early rounds. 

11 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

What i everyones thoughts on his preseason games? Should he continue his efficiency and improved 3 point shooting?

I think with Coach Bud and the faster pace offense the 3 main Bucks are gonna beast, more of the same of what we are seeing this preseason on the way.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, turner46 said:

I think with Coach Bud and the faster pace offense the 3 main Bucks are gonna beast, more of the same of what we are seeing this preseason on the way.

Agreed! I love bledsoe and reckon he is so underrated for no reason. Kevin Durant didn't become underrated for joining a superstar player why should Bledsoe haha?

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, turner46 said:

Seen him go late 2nd in a expert league, I nabbed him early 3rd in my $100 league, have a $200 auction on espn tomorrow that I'm praying to the heavens I can get him cheap.

espn rank him lower than yahoo,I think you can get him cheap (around $20) at that time:P

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, kane said:

espn rank him lower than yahoo,I think you can get him cheap (around $20) at that time:P

I hope so, Richardson and Prince are 2 more of my targets barried at espn, RoCo and Ingles aren't but if they go for next to nothing I'll fit them in. Isaac is ranked 232nd, hell ESPN rankings are set to be abused hard if you punt pts, I may have to build a blue print with all these late hidden gems as I'm almost certain none of these others will be into punting pts.

• Like 1