Eric Bledsoe 2018-2019 Fantasy Outlook

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really living up to your user name there 

We get it.. you traded Bledsoe for Doncic. Stop posting the same $hit.

Going back through this thread, especially from about 2-3 weeks ago, is hilarious. People were acting like the sky was falling with this guy, arguably one of the most reliable players outside the top

Posted Images

I've watched a couple of bucks game this year because of Bledsoe

and it seems like he only needs 2 or 3 minutes per quarter to get to  his 15 points, 1 three pointer,  a couple of rebounds and assists stats.

the stats come in a flurry most of the time, and other times it seems like he's just coasting.

wish he could stay engaged for the whole time he's on the floor,

he would be putting up huge numbers...

(sorry my  bad english. am not a native speaker.)

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, dogmeat said:

I've watched a couple of bucks game this year because of Bledsoe

and it seems like he only needs 2 or 3 minutes per quarter to get to  his 15 points, 1 three pointer,  a couple of rebounds and assists stats.

the stats come in a flurry most of the time, and other times it seems like he's just coasting.

wish he could stay engaged for the whole time he's on the floor,

he would be putting up huge numbers...

(sorry my  bad english. am not a native speaker.)

this.

he just explodes. consistency not his strong suit. 

and btw your english is perfect.

Edited by doomz
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Kobe824 said:

seriously, i see it all the time on this site, a down week or 2 "this dudes trash, why did i draft him so high, wahhhh" then they come back alive and those same ppl don't say nothing lol...its ridiculous 

I think that's people just trying to talk a player down to open up a buy low window. 

On 2019-01-11 at 3:35 AM, Eltoro said:

He hasn't stopped shooting them, he's just shooting terribly. 16.7% on 3.7 attempts since December 14th.   

You also have to note that strength of schedule will now improve for the Bucks + it is a contract year. Bledsoe won't close the year as well as he did last year but I think the odds of him being outside the top 100 down the stretch are very small.

Next two matches are Wizards and Hawks who give up a lot of threes. If you want a good buy-low opportunity this may be your last good chance.

Over the five games since I wrote this Bledsoe has put up: 

21/5/6 with 2 threes and 2 steals and ranked 13th overall 

I screw up a lot but I will take some credit for getting this right lol

15 hours ago, Kobe824 said:

seriously, i see it all the time on this site, a down week or 2 "this dudes trash, why did i draft him so high, wahhhh" then they come back alive and those same ppl don't say nothing lol...its ridiculous 

Welcome to the roller coaster that is the Rotoworld forums

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, PaddyAustralia said:

Just remember guys this lad turns it on in the 2nd half of seasons. Sit tight, or buy lowish cause after all star break bledsoe will be a top 25 player, mark my words.

All the impatient people already checked out due to chasing stats along with bad trades and ofcourse impatience. We don't see any of the guys that were freaking on Kat and Mitchell early in the year around here anymore. They folded. But yes I agree I'd hold tight. Bucks have done a great job of conserving him throughout the first half so far.  He should get pretty explosive this next half. Bucks making a run. 

• Like 1

Got this guy when Dipo went down - I got alot of stock on bucks players (which I was wary of) but excited now. Caught the Raps game last night, and he was everywhere. Lots of steals and he could have had a better line with a few drives that he got clobbered on but no calls.