NBC Sports Edge Forums

Enes Kanter 2018-2019 Outlook

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does no one else feel sorry for the guy?   He seems so supportive off the bench (he's been cheering for his teammates every time they score), and he's a gifted scorer and rebounder, even in

lol Fizdale ejected that ref must be a Kanter owner too. Bless her

If y'all are selling then I'm buying.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, megaplayboy said:

lol it's a wrap for Kanter in NYK

It better be.

It wouldn't have been quite as big of a deal if it wasn't against the Rockets, who can't defend any big men (especially without Capela).

5 minutes ago, littlesamtung said:

Seems like DNP after some arguments or trade request. May have seen his last game in NY

The coach said Kanter was likely going to start because Robinson almost has to come off the bench because of constant foul trouble.  So, I doubt anything changed in regards to their "relationship" between when he said that (a day or two ago) and tonight's game.  One could say that coaches/teams lie all the time, but there was really no reason to in this case because I doubt the coach and Kanter get along at all.  It almost had to have been because of a potential trade.

3 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

Kanter runs his mouth too much.  Thats his problem.  He knows this knicks squad isnt going anywhere, he should have asked for a trade before the season started.

True, he does, but I doubt he saw them sending one of their best players from last season to the bench and having his minutes go all over the place.  Actually, scratch that.  Probably their best player, if only by default.

3 minutes ago, RingMyBell said:

Kanter runs his mouth too much.  Thats his problem.  He knows this knicks squad isnt going anywhere, he should have asked for a trade before the season started.

Haha this is such a gross oversimplification of the matter.  It's like people getting riled up over Durant leaving OKC.  You have no idea what the moment-to-moment happenings and interactions are that are taking place over the course of the season and over the lives of the people, who are criticized for not having done this or having done that.  Give me a break.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, littlesamtung said:

Seems like DNP after some arguments or trade request. May have seen his last game in NY

And the ridiculously stupid cheat day that he tweeted out to everyone.

And the very public political crusade against Erdogan that prevented Kanter from traveling w/ the team to London.

He's a clown.

1 minute ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

And the very public political crusade against Erdogan that prevented Kanter from traveling w/ the team to London.

He's a clown.

He might be a clown, but he's a clown that is a good basketball player.  The nightly double doubles he should be getting with really good shooting percentages is all that matters in the end for us.

I really don't understand how in any world why he wouldn't be played against the Rockets without Capela. I wouldn't think even Fiz is that incompetent. No way he isn't traded after this... but then it's the Knicks so who really knows

7 minutes ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

He's a clown.

You're really going to put his basketball career and/or fantasy above his freedom to speak out about the dictator who runs his home country and oppresses people?

Get a grip man.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1