NBC Sports Edge Forums

Enes Kanter 2018-2019 Outlook

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does no one else feel sorry for the guy?   He seems so supportive off the bench (he's been cheering for his teammates every time they score), and he's a gifted scorer and rebounder, even in

lol Fizdale ejected that ref must be a Kanter owner too. Bless her

If y'all are selling then I'm buying.

Posted Images

He goes back to Turkey.  Hahaha.

Seriously though.  Bulls NEEEEEED a Center, unless they want Lauri playing 20 minutes there, getting bullied/injured, or Feliciano playing heavy minutes with almost no backup.

The Lakers have Javale and Tyson, so I dunno if Kanter gets the PT he wants.

Hornets...eh, they've got a three-headed cerebus (or puppy dog version of that) with Biyombo, Zeller, and Willy.  Not good.

As a Mavs fan, we don't want him.  We're basically planning to let the year go and try for some picks (a reason we cleared salary with getting rid of guys like Harry B/Wes), while holding onto THJ and Zingis.  We're fine with Kleber and Powell.  Not too upset if Kanter goes to the Mavs, but it's really not the best place for him.

Edited by MWon

Fair enough.  I do agree Morey is really active, but as much as I hate him (Mavs fan here), I don't think he'd do anything that stupid.  It makes more sense for them to grab a power forward.

21 minutes ago, Kawz said:

Raptors let go of Monroe, and have a ton of open roster spots.  Can use another big body but minutes would likely be limited between Gasol/Ibaka.

Yeah...REALLY limited.  If he went to the Raps, given that Ibaka nor Kanter have been playing PF, he's behind two excellent Cs.  

Going to the Raptors would definitely not give him the PT he desires.

Also, the Bulls don't seem like they're buying out RoLo for some reason, so Kanter's value is really limited right now.  Maybe a timeshare with JV on the Griz or something?  I just don't know where he'd go now that he'd get decent fantasy value.  Best case scenario still seems like the Bulls.

34 minutes ago, MWon said:

Yeah...REALLY limited.  If he went to the Raps, given that Ibaka nor Kanter have been playing PF, he's behind two excellent Cs.  

Going to the Raptors would definitely not give him the PT he desires.

Also, the Bulls don't seem like they're buying out RoLo for some reason, so Kanter's value is really limited right now.  Maybe a timeshare with JV on the Griz or something?  I just don't know where he'd go now that he'd get decent fantasy value.  Best case scenario still seems like the Bulls.

heard OKC might want him back

2 hours ago, BrotherMouzone said:

Ready to offer him a lifetime contract in the Istanbul Penal League. 

Pay isn't good...but overall, an upgrade from the Knicks.

Well, either way, he complains about both.

OKC and Charlotte, huh?  Neither are great destinations for him really.  He's behind Adams, who is invincible, and Noel.  Or competing with Willy/Biyombo/Zeller.  Ugh.