NBC Sports Edge Forums

Enes Kanter 2018-2019 Outlook

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does no one else feel sorry for the guy?   He seems so supportive off the bench (he's been cheering for his teammates every time they score), and he's a gifted scorer and rebounder, even in

lol Fizdale ejected that ref must be a Kanter owner too. Bless her

If y'all are selling then I'm buying.

Posted Images

On 11/3/2018 at 8:59 AM, My Dinner With Andre said:
On 11/3/2018 at 8:56 AM, molski said:

Hes already semi disappeared. I can’t see it getting any better. 

You can't see it getting any better with the unproven 20 year old rookie 2nd round pick in front of him?

What did I tell you guys? The short-term bet -- key word being bet --  is Kanter.

Odd that he had one of his worst games of the month tonight.  The 6 assists, 1 steal, block, and three were all nice though.

He's likely to be borderline useless in his next game on Friday since it's another against the Pelicans and that one was easily his worst game of the month and saw him only play 15 minutes.  Still, afterwards, I expect him to go right back to doing what he was doing before for the most part.

27 minutes ago, KilloWertz said:

Odd that he had one of his worst games of the month tonight.  The 6 assists, 1 steal, block, and three were all nice though.

He's likely to be borderline useless in his next game on Friday since it's another against the Pelicans and that one was easily his worst game of the month and saw him only play 15 minutes.  Still, afterwards, I expect him to go right back to doing what he was doing before for the most part.

I believe you and Rotoworld are both overlooking the fact his next game is tomorrow @ BOS

Just now, thusanaysayer said:

I believe you and Rotoworld are both overlooking the fact his next game is tomorrow @ BOS

I actually didn't look at his schedule.  Silly me for actually relying on Rotoworld.  Hopefully he has a nice bounce back game tomorrow night then.

14 hours ago, Brimful of Upside said:

Any Kanter holders can probably plan to have these 20-20 double doubles for as long as Mitch Robinson remains on my roster!

It's the second time Kanter has had a game like that with MItch racking up fouls aplenty and barely crossing the 10-minute rubicon. 

It's not the fouls holding Mitch back. It's his play.

He's definitely a strong hold in my book. Despite the fact that he doesn't entirely match with the Knicks' timetable / (eternal) rebuild, they have to play him since he's easily their best offensive player behind THJ and he barely has any real competition. Robinson has a lot of fantasy potential due to his ability to rack up some blocks, but he's still way too raw to be reliable IRL.

A trade on the other hand could change his whole outlook.

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Remember when everyone was panicking because of the meteoric rise of Mitchell Robinson and Fizdale's preference to develop the Knicks' younger players over playing the vets?

That was a fun week.

Man, don't bring me back to that week!

Fizdale still starts Mitchell over Kanter though so we're still not completely out of the BS!

18 hours ago, My Dinner With Andre said:

Remember when everyone was panicking because of the meteoric rise of Mitchell Robinson and Fizdale's preference to develop the Knicks' younger players over playing the vets?

That was a fun week.

Great week indeed!  I traded for Kanter in a couple leagues that week!

Fantasy basketball is a lot like investing in the stock market. Sell when prices are high, buy when they're low. You need "panic sell" weeks like that to take advantage of the feeble sheeple. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...