NBC Sports Edge Forums

Enes Kanter 2018-2019 Outlook

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does no one else feel sorry for the guy?   He seems so supportive off the bench (he's been cheering for his teammates every time they score), and he's a gifted scorer and rebounder, even in

lol Fizdale ejected that ref must be a Kanter owner too. Bless her

If y'all are selling then I'm buying.

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Fat Damon said:

Passing on Luka at 2 is horrible no matter if you write Bagley off or not. He was no overseas Mistery Man like the Zinger. Everybody saw him win euro MVP at age 18. 

Hawks and Kings ****** that up big time 

bjelica won euro mvp too lol

there’s always that doubt when it comes to euros bruh 

On 1/9/2019 at 11:23 AM, wideopen21 said:

If he gets 25-30 minutes a game for the Kings he will be a beast but Randolph wasn't in the rotation at all so he would have to take minutes from someone  and I am not sure who that would be. If anything Bagley should get more minutes and WCS is having his best year. 

Either way, it's better than what is going on in New  York where his minutes are not predictable and they are actively trying to lose games. 

If this trade ever happens, they would obviously play Kanter in a meaningful role in their rotation, unlike Randolph of course.  They wouldn't trade for him otherwise.

As for how their lineup would look, it's possible they could go big and start both WCS and Kanter, or at the very least they both play solid minutes where they go big at times rather than right from the start.

25 minutes ago, Quazza said:

lol exactly

so imagine doncic coming into the league and playing like bjelica

because bjelica was good enough to win euroleague MVP

that is what gm’s are scared of.. getting a bjelica level player. even at 18.

10 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

so imagine doncic coming into the league and playing like bjelica

because bjelica was good enough to win euroleague MVP

that is what gm’s are scared of.. getting a bjelica level player. even at 18.

if GM's are comparing 18 year olds with dudes that are 26, they shouldn't be in the league

52 minutes ago, HotSauce24 said:

this is insane hey. Pro athletes

If this was one of our Aussie Rules Footballers over here during the season, they'd be absolutely crucified by the media and probably suspended by their club (seriously )

3 hours ago, Quazza said:

if GM's are comparing 18 year olds with dudes that are 26, they shouldn't be in the league

youre missing my point .. i’m saying that it doesn’t take top tier nba level play to win euroleague mvp .. imagine if doncic came in playing on bjelica level, averaging 5 points and 3 rebounds in his rookie season. i understand that there’s a clear age difference, but i’m talking strictly the level of play in europe that it takes to get mvp.

22 minutes ago, COBBLEPOT said:

youre missing my point .. i’m saying that it doesn’t take top tier nba level play to win euroleague mvp .. imagine if doncic came in playing on bjelica level, averaging 5 points and 3 rebounds in his rookie season. i understand that there’s a clear age difference, but i’m talking strictly the level of play in europe that it takes to get mvp.

Yeah but everybody who was interested (I guess GMs picking in the draft should have been) must have seen that his game on the biggest stage in europe was perfectly NBA fitted, aside from any stats. 

Also I think someone at age 18 dominating against full grown pros in europe vs. against college kids shouldn't be underestimated 

21 hours ago, hornrimmed_rambis said:

Why isn't anyone hinting that this being out sick might be due to trade talks?

He ate burgers, but I smell something fishy.

Unless they were pretty confident they were very close to something, I don't see any reason to sit him out.

This is all obviously a little odd, but unfortunately it is what it is right now.  He's also likely out tomorrow as well.

3 hours ago, KilloWertz said:

Unless they were pretty confident they were very close to something, I don't see any reason to sit him out.

This is all obviously a little odd, but unfortunately it is what it is right now.  He's also likely out tomorrow as well.

I hear you. Then maybe Enes is doing his own fishy tactics.

so to summerize, he eats over 7 burgers, gets sick and misses 2 games. His team is then going to England for their one game of the week, and he's not going due to fears of safety for his life

this may be the most wtf 3 game span in fantasy history

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
5 minutes ago, Quazza said:

so to summerize, he eats over 7 burgers, gets sick and misses 2 games. His team is then going to England for their one game of the week, and he's not going due to fears of safety for his life

this may be the most wtf 3 game span in fantasy history

I've never seen anything like it.  

As for the Kings, they'd be very wise not to trade for this dummy.