NBC Sports Edge Forums

Miles Bridges 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Borrego made good on his promise to shake up the rotation tonight. Here's what he did:   1) Rookie Devonte' Graham got significant time as backup PG 2) Biyombo got all the backup C minu

I'm back on this train. Since I also roster the other Bridges, I just changed my team name to, wait for it... Bridges to Nowhere!  

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Up by 20 at the end of the 3rd. 

Its your time to shine

With lines like this I'm not sure how much patience I can have with the guy.  Missing FTs and shots, no matter how low usage is a poison pill on top off the non-existent other stats.  I'm giving him this week and maybe next but meh, if the floor is nights like tonight it's going to be a bumpy ride.  Let's hope for some garbage time stats tonight.

Edited by laurilegend

Michael Kidd-Gilchrist left Tuesday's game vs. the Hawks holding his right hand/wrist.

He was followed to the locker room by the team trainer and we should have an update shortly. MKG has been playing roughly 20 minutes per game this season, so if he's forced to miss time that could open up even more minutes for a guy like Miles Bridges who has already had one monster jam in this game.

Is it gonna happen?!
  • 2 weeks later...