NBC Sports Edge Forums

Evan Fournier 2018 - 2019 Season Outlook

Where do you see Evan Fournier this year? After Gordon, Evan is the second highest paid guy in Orlando.

ESPN projects him as 16/3/3/0.8 with 2 threes a game, 45% fg. Hes drafted after the 8th round and owned by 49% at the moment.

IMO he is pretty underrated, where do you see him? 

Edited by dekciw_1
  • Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I benched in my weekly set lineup league. His turnaround starts tonight boys. You're welcome

Welp. That’s a career-ender. 

Congrats Evan, you saved yourself from the waiver wire for tonight

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, reverb said:

Is everyone still holding? Some great players on the wire in my league (Hart, Monk) so just seeing if there's still hope for him to put up some decent numbers.

Fournier has been great for 3 years now. Let’s cut him off of a bad first two games.  Find someone else to cut for those guys. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, fabrar said:

I'm getting a little impatient, especially because I got him pretty late in my draft. I'll give it a couple more games but I'm cutting bait after that.

Don't be impatient. He had 15 shot attempts each of his FIRST TWO games so far, with 5 and 9 3pt attempts. It's all a matter of his shots falling again. Maybe a combination of rust, new coach, new teammates, and getting used to playing at the 2-spot. If you're in a 10-teamer then maybe a drop.

1 hour ago, PauGaSpurs said:

Don't be impatient. He had 15 shot attempts each of his FIRST TWO games so far, with 5 and 9 3pt attempts. It's all a matter of his shots falling again. Maybe a combination of rust, new coach, new teammates, and getting used to playing at the 2-spot. If you're in a 10-teamer then maybe a drop.

well its not like people can find a guy that can get 17pts and 2 3pms on the wire even in a 10 teamer

• Like 1