NBC Sports Edge Forums

Javale McGee 2018-2019 Season Outlook

12 hours ago, ez2do4now said:

If McGee called in sick for 4 days in a row and the company I work at, his a** would have been fired. Especially with the salary he is getting paid.  C'mon get on the court, cough and sneeze at the opposition and spread some cheers you Shaqtin' Fool.

The truth of the reality is- your company couldnt afford Javale McGee and even if they could, they would let him take his time to come back since they couldn't afford to lose him.

With that said, Javale is being lil a biatch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

- Donald Trump is president of the United States.  - The Browns aren't horrible. - Lebron is on the Lakers with Lance Stephenson, Michael Beasley, Rajon Rondo and Javale Mcgee, and Mcgee is

What you described is a typical starter (reduced minutes) rotation.   Your last sentence may end up being true, but that is speculation at this point as we have only seen one game.  

If McGee called in sick for 4 days in a row and the company I work at, his a** would have been fired. Especially with the salary he is getting paid.  C'mon get on the court, cough and sneeze at the op

Posted Images

He has asthma and was hospitalized for a lung infection that can kill people who don't have chronic  breathing issues

He shouldn't have played the one game he did after initially getting sick (in which he went 9/10 from the field you ungrateful fools)

You don't work ANY job with pneumonia, like only a monster would  have you come into a retail job because you'd get all your coworkers and customers sick

Holy **** the tough guy nonsense on here sometimes

He's a key player on my auction keeper team and I wish him the best, get healthy and get back to single handedly winning me blocks every other week \/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, Extradition said:

On 710 AM ESPN LA this morning Luke mentioned how, given Zubac's play of late, he would like to give McGee rest on back-to-backs in the future and also ease him back. Just something to think about if you own McGee. 

Figured as much

Just picked him up after an owner bailed on him. Hope he gets better soon 

1 hour ago, Extradition said:

On 710 AM ESPN LA this morning Luke mentioned how, given Zubac's play of late, he would like to give McGee rest on back-to-backs in the future and also ease him back. Just something to think about if you own McGee. 

This is terrible news for fantasy owners.

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Goku said:

McGee's locked in, if anything he'll take minutes off Chandler. 

11 hours ago, Extradition said:

Called it. To take the bad news, think back to where you drafted/picked him up for. Last overall pick for me.

4 minutes ago, halbounih said:

didn't play the whole second half and against gobert? Am I missing something?

Lakers fell behind big, Javale didn't look too great out there. Walton wanted to try Zubac and also try going small. Big Jazz lead the rest of the game, so really no reason to bring Javale back in.

• Thanks 2
7 minutes ago, hoop said:

Lakers fell behind big, Javale didn't look too great out there. Walton wanted to try Zubac and also try going small. Big Jazz lead the rest of the game, so really no reason to bring Javale back in.

What,my fantasy team isn’t a good enough reason?  Proposterous. 

• Haha 1