NBC Sports Edge Forums

Javale McGee 2018-2019 Season Outlook

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

- Donald Trump is president of the United States.  - The Browns aren't horrible. - Lebron is on the Lakers with Lance Stephenson, Michael Beasley, Rajon Rondo and Javale Mcgee, and Mcgee is

What you described is a typical starter (reduced minutes) rotation.   Your last sentence may end up being true, but that is speculation at this point as we have only seen one game.  

If McGee called in sick for 4 days in a row and the company I work at, his a** would have been fired. Especially with the salary he is getting paid.  C'mon get on the court, cough and sneeze at the op

Posted Images

Sometimes I feel like a genius... Just picked him up for tonight and he just clinched the semifinal series for me... JaValeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I'm only watching the last quarter. He is playing like his life is depending on it. Running all over the place, end to end stuff and being everywhere. Great motor. I'm betting they will manage his minutes Sunday...

50 minutes ago, Preparing the Kool-Aid said:

Fricking Pierre... delivering for the faithful. Much appreciated my man. Opponent's Valanciunas negated, and I'm back in business.

Someone who watched the game, any particular reason behind this, e.g. matchup specifics?

Centres against Brooklyn do well, but even this is an anomaly.

This performance is securing me the championship in one of my leagues.

• Like 1

That performance pretty much gave me the week in rebounds and blocks lol. So glad he's been able to help me this late into the season. They're officially not playing for anything and still losing while playing him, so for his sake and my sake I hope Luke lets him get run just doing his usual fun stuff and I guess showcase for his next contract

It's a combination of Zubac being moved/Chandler having his minutes cut and JaVale getting over pneumonia. 

Also, LBJ going down at the end of December really hurt him. He's been fine without LeBron lately, but at the beginning of the year he was super dependent on Bron. On the year, McGee is shooting 67% with Bron on the floor and 57% when Bron is on the bench.  

• Thanks 1
11 hours ago, BillWalton said:

It's a combination of Zubac being moved/Chandler having his minutes cut and JaVale getting over pneumonia. 

Also, LBJ going down at the end of December really hurt him. He's been fine without LeBron lately, but at the beginning of the year he was super dependent on Bron. On the year, McGee is shooting 67% with Bron on the floor and 57% when Bron is on the bench.  

Yeah Chandler has been picking DNPs, should of never been playing more than 15 min.