NBC Sports Edge Forums

Hilton/Ajayi for Green? FAST WHIR!

Jin

I get AJ Green, I lose my Hilton & Ajayi in a 1/2 PPR league (10 team).

Currently my WRs are M. Evans, TY Hilton, Demaryius and Enunwa.

My RBs are Gurley, Ajayi and Coleman.

I’m currently light on RBs but it’s a 10-man league so I can try playing the wire a bit. Also TY seems to have a bit of minor injuries. Is this trade worth it?

Chubb, Cohen & M. Davis are currently on my WW.

This is a tough one. Tempting, especially given Hilton's injury and Ajayi's ongoing health concerns, but those rb's on the waiver wire definitely cannot be counted on week in and week out. I don't think the upgrade from Hilton to AJ is worth the falloff from Ajayi to Cohen/Chubb, both of which might put up a nothinburger any given week. I also think the Bengals like to use AJ as a decoy some games. I'd stay put here

27 minutes ago, Jin said:

I’m currently light on RBs but it’s a 10-man league so I can try playing the wire a bit. Also TY seems to have a bit of minor injuries. Is this trade worth it?

This is tough because of your RB depth.  I would likely make this trade because you get a top 10 WR by giving a top 20 Rb + a top 15-20 WR.  But then you HAVE to trade demaryius or enunwa for RB depth.  Maybe DT + Coleman to the Freeman owner for another of their RB's or something like that.  

1 hour ago, Jin said:

Can you trade Colemn & DT or Enunwa to the team who has D Freeman for another RB? If so, then I like this offer for you. 

Archived