NBC Sports Edge Forums

Stephen Curry 2018-19 Season Outlook

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People have short memories. Yes, last season he played about 50 games but before that he played like 79, 82, 79.. and that's after his previous ankle injury. It's very possible he bounces back and giv

The Warriors clearly cannot coast this season without him, he is the reason they are a great team. If they decide to sit him out too long they’ll end up in the scrap of the West fighting for playoff s

Posted Images

Eh, I know it sucks having to wait guys, esp for the best player on our teams (probably), but speculation and estimation right now isn't going to help assuage the anxiety we're all facing.

Just hope for the best and pray against the worst.  We should have a timetable soon, so just sit tight and think about anything that isn't fantasy.

34 minutes ago, Soccer8098 said:

Cousins is my only drop - and I told myself that i would only drop him if Steph got hurt. This sucks. Gotta decide on picking up Cook or not in the next hour or so

That would be a stupid move if u do it. Curry’s not gonna be out for the season, probably just for a few games to a few weeks. Drop only for an end of bench guy. 

6 hours ago, Soccer8098 said:

Cousins is my only drop - and I told myself that i would only drop him if Steph got hurt. This sucks. Gotta decide on picking up Cook or not in the next hour or so

Same exact boat .. gotta wait till the official word on the injury is out tho 

2 hours ago, Stefan said:

GREAT JUST F U C K I N G GREAT

Traded Oladipo and Tobias for him like 2 days ago 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Damn I feel it for you. Risky giving up those guys for Curry whos been a injury/rest risk. Dont blame you though because I honestly miss owning this guy.

Playing a curry owner next week so im hoping hes just Grade 1 and they sit him next week

• Like 1
7 hours ago, kev777zero said:

A little overreaction here? Eric Gordon diagnosed with same injury (adductor strain) and is potential back within one week.

Agreed - Devin Booker did miss 9 games last year with it and Hollis-Jefferson took 2 months to recover from it (he got injured in August and missed the first 3 games this season) so adductor strains can vary. But players usually come back from these groin injuries within a week or two.  CP3 and AD missed 3 games last year with it.

If I were to guess, I would say Curry misses 4 or 5 games given how careful the Warriors are going to want to be with him.  

5 minutes ago, Tekno Team 2000 said:

Agreed - Devin Booker did miss 9 games last year with it and Hollis-Jefferson took 2 months to recover from it (he got injured in August and missed the first 3 games this season) so adductor strains can vary. But players usually come back from these groin injuries within a week or two.  CP3 and AD missed 3 games last year with it.

If I were to guess, I would say Curry misses 4 or 5 games given how careful the Warriors are going to want to be with him.  

Yea, with 5 games next week (including 2 B2B), i don't see him playing 

Curry was on the court for a while holding his groin. If it was BAD he would not have continued to play IMO. Obviously, he is missing time and I hope he didn't do more damage while playing with it in a blowout, but I would guess he is out all of next week (5 games in 7, tough one to skip as owners) but you know he will be back at 100%. Just weird that no warrior or coach noticed and got him out immediately. 

• Like 1

Stephen Curry (groin) said he was unsure how long he will be sidelined due to the injury he suffered Thursday night.

Curry injured his groin in the third quarter of Thursday's loss to the Bucks. He gingerly walked off the floor to the locker room and was unable to return. Speaking with ESPN's Marc Spears after the game, Curry said: "I’m not nervous. I have nothing to go off of. If this was an ankle I could tell you four days, 12 days. But I will see tomorrow... I’ve honestly never done this before so I have nothing to go off of." Curry will have an MRI on Friday and we should get an update shortly thereafter

Someone make an offering to the fantasy gods.  Curry is okay...sorta.  Being D2D at least is better than a month-long absence or out ROS.

• Haha 1